Skip to main content

Mad Dogs & Englishmen, Go OUT in the LOCKDOWN SUN...


Comments

Lovely Libra said…
Well...as someone who lives in the Sunshine state - Florida - this looks like our brain-damaged Spring breakers who have done a fantastic job of spreading the virus. So...bars have been closed again - and almost every city here in the NW part of the state have enacted mandatory mask wearing in public. I went to the grocery store on Friday and saw several parents - with young children - not wearing masks.

I don’t love wearing one, but I would love it less to be a selfish, inconsiderate, a**hole spreader. Thanks for listening ...and be safe ...love to all.
T. W. said…
Maybe they are celebrating this news:


1) Trump admits it: He's losing


https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/27/trump-losing-2020-election-342326



2) Zuckerberg Loses $7 Billion as Firms Boycott Facebook Ads


https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-27/mark-zuckerberg-loses-7-billion-as-companies-drop-facebook-ads
T. W. said…
Lovely Libra — God bless you!

I thank you for your eyewitness reports of Florida. I need to know — what’s the deal with Florida Man?
LovesBreadCarbs said…
NW Florida here as well. People dropped their guard way too early.

Re: masks. It has shocked me how many are not even wearing them correctly. Why wear one covering your mouth but not your nose?
Cordelia said…
The lockdown easing and a few very hot days created a perfect storm across Europe and UK.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Yes wally means fool.
Sana said…
To each their own or something, right?. Even though it's so hot and sunny in Sweden, hottest summer ever even, I still keep my distance. You know I think we even invented social distancing, cuz every wuss here is so scared getting near anyone but have no problem jumping into the same pool or beach. Ironic fools.

I hope everyone here has a fabulous summer and take some time for themselves. I'm enjoying the summer for the first time (haha for real)and my walk Swedish beautiful nature. Looking 4ward to a whole lot. Like a vacation in Turkey or Ibiza lmao next year 😝🏝

I'm currently reading Harry Potter book 6. I never finished it years ago. I'm gonna finish reading them both this summer

So what are you guys gonna do/are up too?
Remember lots of love and hugs from me

Sana Banana
T. W. said…
Cordelia

I’m glad you’re okay! Please post more often. I miss you.
T. W. said…
LovesBreadCarbs&NetflixBinging —
What is up with Florida Man?!


They are doing the same in North Carolina. People don’t even stand 6 feet apart and some stores don’t enforce it!

I went out of town last month and a man stood all up on me at the checkout counter. I asked him to move back, he looked at me like I was insane.

I had to purchase some medicine last week. I was still being rung up when a child ran up and plopped his things down onto the counter beside my things. I told the child to move back & said 6 feet is 2 adult arm lengths. The child’s father gave me the look of hate. Of course, neither of them wore a mask.

I didn’t care. I took my time paying for my purchases and leaving.

I’m tired of people making me feel I am inconveniencing them when I am not.
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion — Thank you!
T. W. said…
Sana

I’m going to continue to heal and recover. I have a procedure scheduled for next month. Another is tentatively scheduled for August. I’ve started blogging again and I am going to put up a post today.

That’s all for now until I’m medically cleared to do other things.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Sana

Sana Banana, I am doing Okay.

It's the opposite weather where I live.
A welcome change from the heat.
Chick'sOpinion said…
LovesBread&Carbs

The world is starting to learn about Florida.
I feel like it's always in the news lately.

Yeah it's often not good news.

So let's hope there's improvments after Trump is gone.

I'm starting to understand a little bit about what kind of place it is.
It often seems like a weird place.
T. W. said…
https://www.reddit.com/r/floridaman

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.