Skip to main content

PRESIDENT TRUMP Safe inside the BUNKER,


Comments

T. W. said…
No Darth Vader outfit?
T. W. said…
Open message from Joseph Tittle:


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2HXaFmf5YYy-PeIN90Sryg/community?lb=UgzfOcqQH77I9dfuwQV4AaABCQ&app=desktop
Quiet said…
Thats a Classic Pic to be saved in History !
T. W. said…
The world is watching:

In another figure skating social media development, Olympic gold medalist and three-time world champion Evgeni Plushenko of Russia appeared on his official Instagram account a few days ago wearing a gray T-shirt featuring Russian President Vladimir Putin wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat.

It’s unlikely there will be an apology for that one.



SOURCE — https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/christinebrennan/2020/06/01/olympic-figure-skating-johnny-weir-deletes-controversial-tweet/5310204002/
T. W. said…
No word from Lil’ Kim Jong Un.


'Mr President, don't go hide!' China mocks Trump over George Floyd protests



https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1289688/Trump-news-george-floyd-killing-US-protests-china-mocks-donald-trump
T. W. said…
'Silence not an option' Queen, Harry and Meghan's royal trust speaks out over US protests



https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1289845/queen-prince-harry-meghan-markle-US-protests-george-floyd-US-protests-riots-latest
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

I always read what people choose to wear on T Shirts.
I've always felt it reveals alot about them.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

As for Russian figure skater, Plushenko.
Doesn't he know. Putin is currently skating on thin ice with his people.

Most psychics say that demonic monster, Putin ...will run away from Office eventually. In fear.


T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion — I agree with both your comments.
T. W. said…
Christian told us —


Trump admits he went to White House bunker during George Floyd protests, but claims it was just for a brief ‘inspection’


https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/03/george-floyd-protests-trump-claims-he-went-to-white-house-bunker-for-inspection.html
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Yeah. What a coward of a President.

But I guess he knows. That his threat of assassination is high at this time.
American people are angry.
Very angry.

We have not seen the likes of it.
It's a big discussion point in Australia.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

People get away with anything written on their T Shirts these days.
I noticed the change in early 2000's. And was a bit shocked.

I was shopping with my kids. And I saw a guy with the 'new' kind of T Shirt on....

It said....

Sex Instruction
First Lesson Free

It was funny.

But really we need to bring back decency.

How can we? When so many young wonen actively want to portray themselves as hoes.
No ones forcing them.
They are doing it cause they want/need to.
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion

That was funny! I once saw a shirt that said “Sex — Do It For The Kids”

That was a good laugh!
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

That's hilarious.

And even I have to admit.

It's true. A fact.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.