Skip to main content

An Experiment Instead of Trump GOOD MORNING.....


Comments

Mariefass said…
Chin up, Buttercup.
Enigma said…
Gooood Morning!!
M2 said…
Have a Beautiful Day. :)
Cordelia said…
Good morning to all.

This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad.
Blackbird said…
Good morning everyone! x
Cat said…
Bonjour, monsieur! ♥️
Kristy said…
Morning!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day and stays safe 💕
T. W. said…
Good morning!

Amen Cordelia & Kristi!


Cat Stevens (Yusef Islam) — Morning Has Broken


https://youtu.be/OgMcJcM7FGs
LovesBreadCarbs said…
Good afternoon!

Some good news...we adopted the sweetest cuddle cat from a local rescue. Older male. My father really likes him, and kitty is very gentle with him.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Good morning. And....Top of The Morning to you.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

And the rest of that Cat Stevens song goes....

'And blackbird has spoken'.

Isn't that strange. Because we have a commenter who's called. blackbird



Chocmint33 said…
Good morning starshine.
T. W. said…
Chick'sOpinion - I love that observation. I don't think our Blackbird is Yusef Islam/Cat Stevens but if they are then we will keep their secret.

Chocmint - I like that song too!

Friends, I'm not that old. We grew up listening to our parent's music. Music went downhill once 1990 came.
CyndiTx123 said…
LovesBreadCarbs&NetflixBinging congrats on the new family addition of your fur baby!
I love cats and wished I could have some- due to allergies, mostly my hubby.... I love cat stories especially from my co worker who has a lovely cat named Ivey.... I love Ivey tails....and I miss my sis's cat...my dearest RIP Penny Nichol... funny stories about this sweet cat who would come over my home and beat up my dog Cooper and drink his water.... hahahahaa!
I hope everyone's day was a beautiful one filled with laughter and love!!
NR said…
Good morning, CD. <3
Chocmint33 said…
I agree too TW. I stopped following the charts in early 1990 - just after Sinead O'Connor's brilliant Nothing Compares to you came out.

After that they had artificial music starting with house music. Then came rap and more artificial stuff. Music made from anything that made a noise.

There was no decent melody, no proper musical instruments used.

I like pure music with instruments, skill, a good melody, a great voice and thoughtful lyrics. Whether it's rock, jazz, pop or classical - it has to have good musical skill.

I guess there are few exemptions like Cold Play, K D Lang, Rumer, Diana Krall, Maroon 5 and Michael Buble - but they are rare.
Blackbird said…
I'm not Cat Stevens / Yusef Islam, although I do love him - and that song! <3

@ LovesBreadCarbs&NetflixBinging:

Oh, bless you! Old kitties are the best. We always have four cats (need them for our farm to keep the rats and field mice at bay), and always choose to adopt the oldest, or hardest-to-rehome, ones from the SPCA. Because they come to us at a senior age they're never here for long, sadly, but we give them a fabulous life. We feel so honoured to be a part of these beautiful animals' lives.
Girl from Oz said…
Good Morning everyone! Hope everyone has or having a good day.

TW - Hope that you’re feeling better. I totally agree with you in regards to the music, it has gone downhill. Also when I see the name Blackbird in the comments section I always think of The Beatles song..
Chick'sOpinion said…
Speaking of older music. Did anyone notice New York Governor, Andrew Cuomo state today. That 'now is not the time to fight for your right to party'

Clearly he's a Beastie Boys fan. Cause that's a direct quote from the lyrics to a Beastie Boys song.

Anyone who was young in the 80's will remember singing along to this drunk at the top of your voice with everyone at parties....

singing,

'You gotta fight. For your right. To parrrrrttyyyyy'.
T. W. said…
Cuddle cats...

I need a Thundercat.

Girl from Oz, I’m so happy to hear from you!

Chick’sOpinion, thank you for making me laugh! That song does have vulgar lyrics though.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.