Skip to main content

Happy Monday all....


Comments

Tony said…
Good afternoon to you Christian here from the UK and I hope you are well across the pond. It's been a while and I hope everyone in the blog are well too. And hello to T.W and I hope your health is improving and hope spirit is looking after you too XX🙏🙏 Love Tony XX
Mariefass said…
It's Monday, the sun is shining, God is in his heaven and all is well. Happy Monday to all.
Archi said…
Happy Monday Christian ! Happy Monday everyone a lot and a lot of good vibes and love to you all ♥️
T. W. said…
Hello Friends!

Tony, I’m so happy to hear from you! There are delays but there’s some improvement and I’m eating more food. God is always good & I pray you and all our loved ones receive blessings.


Mariefass, Amen!


Archi, thank you! I pray you are safe.
Sunshine said…
Good morning CD, enjoy your cup of hot sunshine . I am enjoying being greeted this way, since lockdown, there’s been decimation of society, community, less interacting. As Queen Elizabeth reminded us all .... ‘We’ll meetagain’. Keeping up the warmth of greetings is helpful in ways we don’t often know. Bw, LH.
Cordelia said…
Greetings to CD and everyone. This lovely picture is making me tingle and smile.
M2 said…
Happy New Day...another Beautiful Monday morning here in the sunny desert. :)
T. W. said…
Enjoy!


https://youtu.be/3Ki2XL51J_0
Mariefass said…
Feel better T.W. I shall keep you in my prayers.
T. W. said…
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT


Hand sanitizers sold at Walmart and Target are among 5 recalled for ‘toxic’ methanol


https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article244501982.html




FDA Updates on Hand Sanitizers with Methanol


https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safety-and-availability/fda-updates-hand-sanitizers-methanol
Anonymous said…
Sending you LOts of LOve, I hope this day will be a great and awesome for you. Enjoy the day and feel happy.

X
Grace said…
Happy Monday Christian! ❤️🙏🏾
Anonymous said…
Hello TW, sending you loving embrace. If we ever met I would like to think my vibration would be what I feel when I listen to the song Donna Summer ‘ State of Independence ‘. Would you play it & accept my regards & well wishes.

TW & everyone here including CD - is there a song that you feel is a lot part you - I know I know , millions of songs known & unknown, so just as play, what song reflects you in a meaningful way to you? A song for me ...... Lulu singing The Boat That I Row . Tomorrow it may be Grace Jones La Vie en Rose..... ☺️ xxxx LH
T. W. said…
Thank you Mariefass!

Hello Grace!

Cat, Sahilah, & Chick’sOpinion — I replied to you all here:


https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2020/07/alexandra-grant-filed-restraining-order.html
T. W. said…
CyndiTx123

Please tell us how you are as soon as you can. I pray Texas recovers from the hurricane.
Sana said…
Happy Monday CD, hope you and everyone here have a glorious day. I also recently adopted a black labrador. I've waited for yrs and thought...how many more yrs need I wait? I'm bringing my baby girl home this September. Schools are shut for the rest of the semester
Odin said…
Hi CD

Happy Monday!! I sent a reading request..........!!

Do you see anything about future Corona status in UK/Ireland the rest of this year?
Apple Monkey said…
Good Morning CD.
Hope everyone is keeping well. Cyndi - I hope you and your family and fur babies are ok.
Chicks - I hope your kitty is feeling better.
Love always xo
Chick'sOpinion said…
Sunshine....on my shoulder....make me happy.
T. W. said…
Congrats Sana!
T. W. said…
LH Thank you so much! The song is lively. I found out a Angeles co-wrote it & Michael Jackson dang on the chorus.

As for your question, I’ll go with 2 Weird Al Yankovic songs:

Inactive

https://youtu.be/5lNG372Jsss



Perform This Way

https://youtu.be/ss_BmTGv43M
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion — That was a lovely song. I joked with my mom about a line in the song. John said sunshine makes him high. Then I said people think he committed suicide by crashing his plane. My mom said that’s not true because everyone knew John was a pothead & that’s what caused his plane crash. The man was high in more ways than one.

Now you know how my love of celebrity gossip & random information got started!
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Absolutely...I get my love of celebrity gossip from my mum too.
She thrived on it at times.

And she loved the saucy stories too.

I grew up thinkin maybe celebrities were distant relatives. Lol.

Cause it's a fact that I thought for years when I was a little girl. That somehow my mum's cousin who married a rich Italian. And they went to Italy regulary.
That they were somehow in the Grimaldi family.
As in Princess Grace and Prince Raniers family in Monaco. The Grimaldi's.
That I saw in magazines regularly.
I didn't know as a kid that Monaco.
Was a separate country.
I thought it was somewhere in Italy.

And I thought mum's cousin's daughter was actually named after Princes Grace's daughter.

Made perfect sense to me as a child.

I know I know

Totally crazy.

But mum talked about Princess Grace (grace Kelly), Prince Ranier, the Grimaldi's. Like family. And we know that's an Italian name. Grimaldi.
So...In my child's mind. I'd worked it out.

I was distantly related to princess Grace and prince Ranier of Monaco. LoL.

I laugh about it now.
But as a child, because of this....I found my mum's cousin's family very intimidating.
And the size of their house a few suburbs over from mine, proved it beyond a reasonable doubt for me.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Anonymous

I love the song Holly Holy by Neil Diamond.
Even though Nancy Sinatra sang it way better.

Cause she got a full Gospel Choir in to back her up.

It's actually more of a Gospel song than anything.
And Neil Diamond who wrote it is deeply religious.
You can hear it in that song.
Chocmint33 said…
Good morning everyone. Have a happy Tuesday. :)
Archi said…
@TW ♥️♥️♥️♥️
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion

You are not crazy.
T. W. said…
Neil Diamond was raised Jewish but he is a Christian. Go figure!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.