Skip to main content

Happy Sunday Morning...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Good morning CD, may this day be filled with renewed energy, kindness, hope and action. Hope you all have a wonderful day ahead. 💖
Anonymous said…
From Curious,
Hi CD, I was waiting in traffic and the rear number plate in front of me to my left said AG—EX and I thought that was weird, then I looked at the rear number plate directly in front of me and it said —WOW. I believe it is done, Keanu has broken his last attachment with her. What do you think, is it over or am I going mad, 😊 thank you 💖
T. W. said…
Good morning everyone!

North Carolina has a 5.6 magnitude earthquake this morning. Four other states felt it.

We are okay.


Magnitude 5.1 earthquake hits NC, most powerful quake state has seen in over 100 years


http://www.wral.com/earthquake/magnitude-5-1-earthquake-hits-nc-most-powerful-quake-state-has-seen-in-over-100-years/19227133/
T. W. said…
Trump did something nice for us Americans so this morning is definitely great!



Trump signs executive order extending unemployment benefits of $400 per week


EXCERPTS


President Donald Trump bypassed Congress by signing four executive orders at his golf club in New Jersey on Saturday.

One of the executive orders extends unemployment benefits to $400 per week instead of the $600 unemployed Americans received in addition to state unemployment benefits.

The $400 per week benefits are retroactive to the week of August 1.


[...]


A second executive order creates a payroll tax holiday for Americans earning less than $100,000 annually. And a third executive order freezes evictions and foreclosures for some renters and mortgage holders until the end of the year, beginning September 1.

A fourth executive order waives penalties and interests for federally held student loans through the end of the year.



http://sandrarose.com/2020/08/trump-signs-executive-order-extending-unemployment-benefits-of-400-per-week/
Angel.monolith said…
Good Morning CD!
☀️🧘🏽‍♀️
T. W. said…
Curious

That tickled me. I hope you are right.
T. W. said…
Thank you Anonymous!
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Did you sing,

I feel the earth move under my feet
I feel sky tumbling down, tumblimg down?
Chick'sOpinion said…
Curious

I don't read number plates.
But I occasionally read stickers on the backs of cars.
And sometimes they have meaning for me.

I don't do it regularly.

Cause not everything in life is a sign.

I tune more into a song that comes on the radio when I jump in.

I'm amazed how meaningful that can be. To me.

I know mum is around, when this really old song comes on by some New Zealand guys.
And I laugh and sing along to it.
Chocmint33 said…
Good morning all from sunny Brisbane, Australia. :)
Blackbird said…
Good afternoon everyone, from sunny New Zealand 🥰
Anonymous said…
From Curious,

Hi CD, TW, Chicks Opinion and all, I usually receive messages either via dream, intense feeling, voice or repeated signs. The more I ignore the signs the more frequently and persistent they become, almost like a gentle slap in the face telling me its not going away until I take notice. I know its spirit providing divine guidance and I can assure you the divine guidance/signs will not stop until I take note no matter how much I dismiss it. I believe spirit will provide guidance to help/warn/comfort you and your loved ones when needed however we often dismiss the signs as silly, coincidence or so good that it cant possibly be true. This instance was different I believe Keanu has cut the final cord of attachment and it is done, his soul has disconnected from her, but I could be wrong. Blessings to all 💕
Chick'sOpinion said…
Anonymous curious
Blackbird

Yes spirit chooses a way to communicate with us.
Mine is songs. Mainly.
But as I have to sit in traffic behind cars so often. I often read stickers on cars cause I'm bored .
Im often amazed at the meaning in them for me personally.

Blackbird
the New Zealand song that tells me mum in spirit is around me is There's A Fraction Too Much Friction.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

I saw yesty. That Trump was extending unemployment benefits. To the American people. This is fantastic news.
He's doing something right for once.
But sadly...probably only to make himself look good for the up and coming election.


Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.