Skip to main content

R.I.P

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
A titan. Thank you, RBG, for blazing the trail.
Mariefass said…
A life well lived...now homeward bound. Brava RBG!
CyndiTx123 said…
our hearts are breaking!! She lasted as long as she could. I hope she is replaced by a great thinker and liberal thinking person who has compassion. and also another female. RIP Dear Ruth G.
Chocmint33 said…
A remarkable woman. A sad loss - RIP a smart, sincere and lovely soul.
shamaro said…
CD, will enough Republicans have a conscience and refuse to confirm a new justice?
Sarah the Great said…
God has a cruel sense of humor
Chick'sOpinion said…
Did anyone see the movie about her. Called, On The Basis Of Sex? It has Felicity Jones in it. And actor, Armie Hammer. Loved that movie.
Her life was just amazing. Because of the oppresive era for women that she suffered under.
And overcame.
A life well lived.

She was struggling as a law graduate to get a job. Despite coming top of her class.
Struggling ....Because they wouldn't hire female attorneys then.
But in the end she shifted the position for women completely in America and in society. By challenging archaic tax laws.
Ending gender discrimination in many ways.
T. W. said…
This woman was truly special and I encourage everyone to research her story.
Grace said…
May Mrs. Ginsberg Rest In Peace and Power ❤️🙏🏾 Godspeed!
Cordelia said…
Legend.
Anonymous said…
Bet none of you psychics saw this coming, did you? We’re so doomed...what implications will this have for the election...
T. W. said…
Anonymous 4:58 PM


RBG had pancreatic cancer. 100% deadly.

Therefore, you don't need to be a psychic to predict her death.

In case you are wondering Eric at Worls Wide Predictions did post she would pass very soon and she did.
Kristy said…
TW,

Stevie wonder could see that 😂.

Sorry I'll see my way out
T. W. said…
No problem Kristy!

Point taken.
Kristy said…
TW I was agreeing with you about there was no need for psychic prediction for her death. It was obvious. Most had just hoped it was after the election
T. W. said…
Kristy, I know. That is why I said point taken. I'm not mad. I liked your comment.
Apple Monkey said…
God bless RBG - what a trailblazer.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.