Skip to main content

TOLD YA PRINCE ANDREW, JEFFREY EPSTEIN, IAN HALPERIN, GHISLAINE MAXWELL.....



ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!!!

‘Sex, Lies and Dirty Money By The World's Powerful Elite’
 by Ian Halperin.

Fibs & Lies of the Rich & Famous.....


So as the Palace PR team.
Goes full on to get us to believe that,
 Andrew & Fergie.
Are an item again....
(As if they ever were)
Just more distraction from 
the Jeffrey Epstein fallout.
Oh, there’s much more to come.
Pictures, videos, letters, text.
Plus the interviews with,
 at least three of the victims.
Whom all tell the same story.
It’s going make QE2 blush so much.
She won’t be wearing scarlet for a long time.


Comments

Mariefass said…
...and GOD WILL HAVE HIS WAY. ALWAYS.
Chick'sOpinion said…
I always think this...they have known about Prince Andrew in most ways from the beginning.
Koo Stark was just the beginning of it.
The writing was on the wall with her.
But they chose to ignore Prince Andrew's 'lifestyle'.
And now look at the mother of a problem the Royal family have now in terms of PR.
Hope this book sells well.
Chocmint33 said…
Fascinating. I hope the magazines and papers print abstracts from it.
T. W. said…
About time.

We should pray for the author's and the victim's safety.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.