Skip to main content

Happy Thanksgiving to all...


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'm thankful we are still alive.
Apple Monkey said…
Hi CD - happy thanksgiving. Hope you enjoy your turkey.
Friends could you keep my mum and I in your prayers. We lost my Dad/ husband suddenly today and we are devastated. He was our world even if he was a pain at times. Xo
Lucky said…
Happy Thanksgiving, People!
Enjoy the gratitude, grace & time with your loved ones!
Archi said…
Happy thanksgiving everyone !
Anonymous said…
Hi CD you have and I told you about Megan having a miscarriage see the link https://7news.com.au/entertainment/meghan-markle/meghan-markle-duchess-of-sussex-announces-miscarriage-of-second-baby-with-husband-prince-harry-c-1649639?fbclid=IwAR15CCSP_X7Bg5TZ0Uq9jZzkWISbw9o2F5f77F3ylYAlNoRiHplyx2vhWdE

Well done CD, now for Mr Reeves my future hubby 😉 (wishful thinking lol)

Blessings to all 💖
Suzen said…
Happy Thanksgiving :-)
Latina said…
Thanks Christian.Happy Thanksgiving to you too and everyone here.
Cordelia said…
Apple Monkey

Sending loving thoughts and prayers your way.

T. W. said…
Apple Monkey

I am so sorry! Please know we are here for you and you and your mom are not alone.

I have just said a prayer for you and your mom. Receive blessings from the LORD and go in peace.

With love,

T. W.
Letty said…
happy Thanksgiving everyone ❤️

Stay safe 🙏🏻
Sunshine said…
Dear Apple Monkey, My heartfelt condolence, sending Prayers to help you & Mother in your grief of losing Father suddenly. 💐💐💐 So sorry for your loss.
Anonymous said…
Dear Apple Monkey, I am truly sorry for your loss. I apologise I did not notice you message when I posted earlier under Anonymous at 1:12pm and did not want to appear insensitive. I will say a pray for your Father, mum, you and your loved ones. I wish you all an abundance of love and light and may your happy memories flood your sole and take away any pain. Please remember your loved ones are still here with you in your heart and memories ,and my own personal belief is that they watch over us from heaven. Many blessings to you 💖🙏💖🙏
Heather said…
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! God bless you all.
Apple Monkey said…
Thank you so much Cordelia, TW and sunshine.
Please accept the hugs that I am sending you back. Your messages have given me so much comfort.
All my love xx
Lucky said…
Apple Monkey,

Praying for you & your mother. True love shines through all, and guiding you, no matter what.
All the best.
Jules said…
Oh .. Apple Monkey .. I am so very, very sorry for your loss, HUGS .. sending much love to comfort and support you. Thinking about you, you are in my prayers. xxx
teacher wendy said…
Apple Monkey I am so sorry. Just remember you are not alone. Come here if ypu need to talk. Take one step at a time. You can do this....I know you can!
Jules said…
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here.

Apple Monkey said…
Lucky, Jules Teacher Wendy thank you so so much for your beautiful messages. Honestly you are all making me cry.
Does it get easier with time? I can’t believe I only saw him on Tuesday. It already feels such a long time since I last saw him....

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.