Skip to main content

Morning..

 


Comments

teacher wendy said…
My friend told me Scotland announced a new strain of Covid. It is 70% more contagious than the one we have been dealing with. They believe the vaccine will still be effective. Her country, Wales, Northern England have put in new shutdowns and restrictions. They think the rest is the same, but are researching it more, however it will make medical institutions overwhelmed quicker. To keep using your saftey precautions and be strict about it and totally avoid social situations. Masks with filters are a good idea, and wear glasses with the masks or a face shield.
(you need your eyes covered) Yes.... Christian if this is what you predicted, those people who are not taking precautions or do not believe in Covid are going to get hit hard. I pray for everyone!
Lovely Libra said…
I’m alarmed at the posters on this site who STILL don’t believe this is real, mutating and dangerous — it is! I live in FL under Gov. Death Sentaence - a mini Trumper. We STILL have no statewide mask mandate — and cases are climbing faster than can be counted. I’m appalled by the selfish ignorance of those who see wearing a mask as a personal choice instead of a social obligation. Im beginning to think that those who refuse to take precaution should be treated like alcoholics who need liver transplants - if they catch it, they should be denied care.
anon said…

These pics are reposts from people around who have been capturing it, here is Saturn and Jupiter seen from Yorkshire.

https://ibb.co/r357xK

And from Primrose Hill.

https://ibb.co/dJ0xDtr

A good day to all.
anon said…

That first image link should be: https://ibb.co/r357xK1
Jupiter and Saturn together at solstice.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.