Skip to main content

Morning...

 


Comments

good afternoon everyone!!
Here in Brazil it's very hot !!!
A torch turned on !!! haha ha

Hi TW, I visited your blog !!!
T. W. said…
Hi Artemisia!

We have strange weather here in the US. I'm glad things are pleasant in Brazil.

I thank you for visiting my blog!


I will update it later today.
Here in Brazil it is strange. It is very hot .... In winter it is almost not cold !!!
The seasons are "crazy"
But I confess that I don't like the cold !! I would like a mild climate - Spring would be ideal !!!
T. W. said…
Hi Artemisia!

I think it is almost summertime for you all living in the Southern Hemisphere. Enjoy it!
teacher wendy said…
Hi! TW and Artemisia, Here is Wisconsin it dropped to the 30's and we might get a late April snow. How I wished for a warmer spring this year so I could put my plants out. I am looking for a small 8' by 8' affordable greenhouse. My plants do bring me some peace.
In good news Honey's bone marrow biopsy showed no cancer, neither did her liver. Bad news, they cant find anything conclusive. She was bitten by a weird bug but the vet only gave us cream and never identified the bite, it did make her sick, but they dont know if that was the cause of this. Until then we treat this as an unidentified immflamtory disease and hope we can mantain a stable 1:1 bone marrow production with mild meds. Her twin brother, Alvin, adopted brothers: Oso Rojo, Milo, and Bentley will give her love and keep her busy as this summer will be much like last summer...simply isolated. So the garden it is!
So do you have a garden at your new apartment TW?

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...