Skip to main content

PLEASE REACH OUT IF YOU FEEL HELPLESS...

 


Suicide Prevention

If You Know Someone in Crisis

Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (Lifeline) at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), or text the Crisis Text Line (text HELLO to 741741). Both services are free and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The deaf and hard of hearing can contact the Lifeline via TTY at 1-800-799-4889. All calls are confidential. Contact social media outlets directly if you are concerned about a friend’s social media updates or dial 911 in an emergency. Learn more on the Lifeline’s website or the Crisis Text Line’s website.

The Veterans Crisis Line connects Service members and Veterans in crisis, as well as their family members and friends, with qualified, caring Department of Veteran’s Affairs (VA) responders through a confidential toll-free hotline, online chat, or text messaging service. Dial 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1 to talk to someone or send a text message to 838255 to connect with a VA responder. You can also start a confidential online chat session at veteranscrisisline.net/get-help/chat.

UNITED KINGDOM

https://www.samaritans.org/ 

AUSTRALIA

https://www.suicidepreventionaust.org/

Comments

Cordelia said…
How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it.
teacher wendy said…
I have been here, REMEMBER....you are NEVER ALONE , EVEN IF IT FEELS THAT WAY INSIDE...just look around....you are not alone....reach out, just one finger..someone will help you. And sometimes a stranger's help is easier than someone you know.....you're life means something...there is a reason you are here, even if it is not evident to you right now....let some help you. If you have lost faith, I have faith in you...take some of mine until you reach someone. I have faith in you for both of us. Let me carry you until someone gets to you.....please.
T. W. said…
Cordelia, that is a lovely quote.
T. W. said…
You exist.

Therefore you are special.
Anonymous said…
My brother committed suicide over ten years ago. Depression appears to be a genetic chemical disorder in our family. But having a crazy ass mother didn’t help (my sister and I have noted she has many traits consistent with Borderline Personality Disorder with a heavy streak of narcissism).

But he would have been amazed at the outpouring of love for him our family received after his death. He had a good, kind soul, and I choose to believe this was revealed to him in Heaven. But, unfortunately, with our family history, there appeared to have been a “perfect storm” of events. This included his having a black supervisor from Alabama who appeared to have undermined and sabotaged my white brother from Mississippi at every opportunity.

To anyone out there who is considering suicide, please....do not take this final and irreversible step.
This issue of suicide is really serious!
There are several studies that point to genetics, chemistry, etc ... I would put the spiritual ... the inheritance of this spirit ... the historical !!!
I'm sorry to always go into that "spiritual" subject ... But my thoughts always fall in this way ... We bring a spiritual baggage. We must pay attention to our thoughts, identify if it is ours. Hence the importance of self-knowledge. Sometimes a sudden anguish in the chest .... ask yourself why ... and be STRONG! Educate YOUR MIND!
And always seek help !!!
Unknown said…
Thank you for posting. I lost my daughter to suicide 3 years ago. It is important to end the stigma around mental health illness and to share where people can go to seek help.

T. W. said…
Unknown

I am so sorry. I don't know what else to say. I send you my love.

HRH T W

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...