Skip to main content

Morning...

 


Comments

Lucky said…
Morning! Hope everyone is doing okay.
Enigma said…
good morning chris can you do bitcoin? is it due for another crash?
Chocmint33 said…
Good morning everyone. Those colours are devine!
T. W. said…
The morning is not good for Armie Hammer!
T. W. said…
Enigma

Christian has warned us from Day 1 to not touch Bitcoin.

The WHITE woman who likes DOVEs gives predictions about other cryptocurrencies.

Please know I am not endorsing cryptocurrency.

I have a Bachelors degree in accounting.

I do not understand cryptocurrency.

Something about them is not “right”.

Reliable sources tell me cryptocurrencies are for people who purchase unspeakable things, the things you would buy in the Dark Web.

Get you some gold, silver, & platinum coins. The WHITE woman who likes DOVEs has written about how to do this as not all precious metal coins are for investment purposes. Off the top of my head the Canadian Maple Leaf coin is safe.

Hoard your jewelry, sterling silver tableware, etc.

As always, do not put all your eggs into one basket. I mention precious metals because the time to buy is NOW.

If you can accept high risk, look into space mining (minerals & metals).

I also recommend The Lord Humungus Channel. Here are some videos.


“Gold and silver will be worthless in a serious SHTF scenario"

https://youtu.be/fK6MDro94t4



The best way to buy and sell gold and silver


https://youtu.be/5SS2bkfWaok



Why gold and silver wont save you in a SHTF economic collapse


https://youtu.be/-igia5SyUzQ




Think you can't afford gold?

https://youtu.be/WvQ9TlyQHs0





The REAL reason preppers should buy gold and silver


https://youtu.be/i9D5wB-NUp4

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...