Skip to main content

Christian Dion's Psychic Horoscopes. A Tribute To Walter Mercardo Feb 2021

 
 
When I first came to America.
Many moons ago.
Before I had cable TV.
I would watch the air channels.
Many of them Spanish.
 
Which is where I discovered Walter Mecardo.
When Walter came on the TV everything stopped.
 
Walter Mercardo was the World’s most Famous Astrologer.
He was an amazing man.
An Amazing Psychic.
A boy from nowhere.
Made good.
 
There’s Even a Netflix Documentary called.
“Mucho Mucho, Amor"
Well worth watching.
 
But more importantly he was Human.
 
Walter Passed away last year.
Rest in Peace my Friend.
 
So here’s my tribute to Walter
 
 
Christian Dion’s Psychic Horoscopes.
 
 
For the month of February 2021
 
 
 

Aries

Mar 21 - Apr 19

Change your mind, change your life.

It works.

Now is the time to make it happen.

You’ll love the results.

You will feel the changes in your home.

Everything will be lighter, happier and postive.

Make sure you take care of you too, though.

Pick up that pen, and write down your thoughts.

The answers are there.

Even if they seem a little odd.

They are the ones you need.

 

Taurus

Apr 20 - May 20

If you can spend time near moving waters.

Your Psychic senses will tingle with the water.

The water will help you focus. Even watching a video.

Of moving waters will help.

Time for you to follow those ideas of change.

That have been spinning around your mind.

Emotionally the start of this month is bumpy.

But as it closes,all will be calmer..

Keep the faith it's what you want.

 

 

Gemini

May 21 - Jun 20

Stuck in a rut ? Yep...

You have emotional decisions to make.

No more putting them off.

You know you can’t keep things as they are.

I know these decisions aren't easy to make, but you have to.

Follow your heart.

You can’t make people change.

You have to make the change.

HARD I know.

It will be diffficult and sad.

But once sorted all will be better.

Meditiaion will help settle your 4 minds..

 

 

Cancer

Jun 21 - Jul 22

Changes abound all around you.

It’s going to be interesting. Very interesting.

No more pondering, time for doing...

Will it be easy? NO.

Will it work? YES.

A feeling of settlement depends upon you.

Very creative engeries are gathering.

Health issues improve.

A new opportunity arrives.

From an odd source.

With it comes in time success.

 

Leo

Jul 23 - Aug 22

So the good news is.

The money issues you have been worrying about.

Are beginning to settle down.

But that doesn’t mean you can go on a splurge.

Well, not yet...

Emotionally too, you will feel calmer around home.

Those of you thinking of a move, this is the time.

There’s a celebration to plan too.

Don’t forget to double check the invites.

 

 

Virgo

Aug 23 - Sep 22

 Don’t feel unsettled, feel excited.

Your mind is a buzz, which way and what.

Studying is all around you.

Hard studying too, lots to learn.

But, don’t fret you’ll cope, very well, in fact.

New people in, some old people out.

Think an early spring clean.

The recent bout of extreme stress is about to pass.

 

 

Libra

Sep 23 - Oct 22

You are tired and stressed.

It’s time to rest. 

You are headed to many new things.

So make sure, it’s what you have wished for.

Ans it is what you want.

As it will be busy and bright.

Once you see the light.

Don’t let anyone, tell you no.

It is the right time.

Speak out loud.

 

 

Scorpio

Oct 23 - Nov 21

That feeling of been in a dark cloud.

Is about to lift.

Especially in regards.

 To material matters.

New oppotunies are around the corner.

Allowing you to breathe a sigh of relief.

Always the one to help others.

Now it’s your turn to receive some help.

Accept it...

Emotionally the ups & downs of late.

Are coming to las end.

Fabulous..

 

 

Sagittarius

Nov 22 - Dec 21

Sometimes family can be so distant.

Remember though this is them not you.

You can’t make them change.

They need to do that for themselves.

Work is not good at the moment.

You can’t see an end to the stress.

But soon, a change will appear.

Helping you feel, less stressed.

Home is getting there, one step at a time.

 


Capricorn

Dec 22 - Jan 19

 Recent health issues have had you depressed.

But these are now ending.

Getting you back to yourself.

Not, too fast though, you still need to rest.

Work is in flux, with new and bright things.

Slowly, slowly, is the way.

Even the romantic life is heading.

To a new and bright period.

At last I hear you say.

No looking to the past.

Eyes forward only.

 


Aquarius

Jan 20 - Feb 18

Ok, you creative things you.

No more need to block your abilities.

Time to take action.

Just take the jump and go.

Romance is blooming, but don’t rush too fast.

Dark times are ending, bet your glad to hear that.

But, remember to think bright.

So as to block the fear.

 

 

Pisces

Feb 19 - Mar 20

Time to assess what you really want.

To stay, stop stuck, or to run for the change.

Put on your tracksuit and run.

Too, many around are holding you back.

Draining you, blocking you.

Oh so sad….

You know you get moody, when not feeling light.

So open the curtains, to let in the light.

Leading forward, to all that is right. 

 

MUCHO, MUCHO, AMOR...

Comments

Kitt Med said…
Too good 👍
Love this !
valerie_323 said…
Evening CD,
I’m Hispanic here from Los Angeles but I remember when my mom used to watch this astrologist during the news but he would come out toward the end. Thank you for his tribute. Oh and thank you for my sign : PISCES

Alejandra

(Down the street from you Los Angeles)
Anonymous said…

Thank you for writing
that all are able
to understand 🎈
Cordelia said…
Awesome
Sally said…
Thank you Christian a real treat for us

Sally X
CyndiTx123 said…
Gracious CD!! My Cap self feels exactly what you wrote for all CAPS. Love ya!
Quiet said…

Love the astrology very much. Thank you for sharing. Moocho gracias xx
Quiet said…


I just realized after I clicked off, I was listening to Rick Levines Feb astrology while I was reading this with my morning coffee. Walter must have been Great. Nice of you to honor him.
Anonymous said…
Thank you Christian❤️

/Camilla
T. W. said…
This is amazing!

Friends, I encourage you to read the horoscope for your Ascendant as well (rising sign).

You will need the exact date, location, & time to determine your ascendant.

Ask your parents & double check by reading your birth certificate.

Then, go here:


https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/

Lovely Libra said…
Thanks, CD — mucho, mucho amor to you!
T. W. said…
Christian, you have a Told Ya


Kanye West Sued For $30 Million By Sunday Service Staff


https://mtonews.com/kanye-west-sued-for-30-million-by-sunday-service-staff
Anonymous said…
it is encouraging for everybody, I guess.
Thanks.
Anonymous said…
Much needed. Thank you!!!
Sashi said…
Thank you 🙏🙂
Anonymous said…
To me, these monthly horoscopes were never accurate.
I am a Leo/Sag and I don't see that fire in me.
So I read for Cap .. Lol

Thanks CD, it is very interesting!
T. W. said…
MMJ

You need to read your entire natal chart. I provided a link to an accurate site above.

If you do not know the time you were born then it will not be accurate.
Anonymous said…
TW, for a long time I thought astrology is BS but now I’m starting to learn a bit. At least so much that I understand my own natal chart.
Everyone tells me- fuck no way that you are Leo / Sag.. But yes I am.
Kate said…
Wow I wish I had read this 2 weeks ago. Spot on for me a sag. The stress has been almost unbearable, now I feel more hopeful. Thank you and I hope you continue with this.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...