Skip to main content

Morning..


 

Comments

Good afternoon, I will love it when Christian begins to predict the end of the pandemic and the beginning of a better world!
Here in Brazil, in the state of Rio de Janeiro, everything will close from Friday until April 4th or 5th. Only essential trades will work.
May God have mercy on all of us !!
T. W. said…
Artemisia

Brazil is wise.
Hi TW, Wise?
I don't watch TV. What I know is that there is a bigger political game due to the covid. Hospitals earn more money when it appears on the death certificate that the cause of death was due to covid, even if it is not. Many people do not use masks, either on the street, inside buses, gyms ... in short ... Each one defends his personal and financial interest. Holiday starts tomorrow and runs until April 4th. Only essential trade will be open! Many are disgusted. At this point I prefer not to give an opinion, even if I have an opinion. Yesterday I received the news of the death of a colleague. A woman full of life, super cheerful. He died in less than 15 days.
My friend who is a pediatrician said that there are no vacancies in hospitals, many children with suspicion and confirmation of covid.
I still haven't been able to get vaccinated, even though I am from the health area and I care for elderly patients.
Wise ???
It remains for us to pray.
Little kisses
T. W. said…
Artemisia

Now I understand.

Brazil is closing because of holiday, not because they want to fight The Plague.


I’m sad humanity is going through this.

I think the best thing to do is to ask God for protection, help & other blessings.

Then ask God to help you receive them & give God thanks.
They anticipated the holidays so that people could stay at home and reduce the contamination. But some places will continue to work.
Beaches will be banned (will they?)
Bars as I understand them will work with restricted hours. The problem is that each moment they decide something different.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.