Skip to main content

CHRISTIAN DION’S PSYCHIC HOROSCOPES MAY 2021.

CHRISTIAN DION’S
PSYCHIC HOROSCOPES
MAY 2021...

In tribute to Walter Mercado.

Aries
Mar 21 - Apr 19

Now you have left behind what is bad.
You will see the good & positive begin to appear.
You have at last started to put you first.
Well done.
There are much more bright times ahead.
Loved ones, will be closer.
Also good news finds arrive.

Taurus
Apr 20 - May 20

You are in the process of change.
This is that time.
No more letting, others bring you down.
Those of you looking to move.
DO IT.
In regards, to job matters.
Things are about to change, for you.
Watch the diet, time to eat better.



Gemini
May 21 - Jun 20

When are you going to stop looking.
At what others have. ???
You aren’t them.
They aren’t you.
A redo of your life, will work.
But, you also need help.
May I suggest a therapist.
It’s time.


Cancer
Jun 21 - Jul 22

So many ups & downs.
So many stops & starts.
Tiring isn’t it.?
So let’s use this time.
To focus on one thing at a time.
That will help with the confusion.


Leo
Jul 23 - Aug 22

DIY, yes it’s that time.
I know, it’s not easy.
But, let’s get on with it.
Health issues have had you worried.
But, there’s no need to be worried.
Friends willed your expertise.
You’ll enjoy it too.



Virgo
Aug 23 - Sep 22

Study, study, is the theme of the month.
Loved ones, are there to help.
Time for you to let them.
Yes, I know not your way.
But, this once won’t hurt.
Nice for a change.


Libra
Sep 23 - Oct 22

Opportunities of a lifetime.
Are around the corner.
DO NOT PANIC.
You can do this.
Not, only will it change your life.
Others too.
Even those, you’ll never meet.


Scorpio
Oct 23 - Nov 21

This month will be a lot brighter.
In fact, very bright.
Don’t let a loved one.
Get you down.
They are not too good.
But, they also don’t listen.
So make sure not to take on their energy.


Sagittarius
Nov 22 - Dec 21

Make sure not to lend money this month.
Or you’ll never see it again.
I also feel that you are planning.
Big new changes.
Good..
This is the time to begin.
No matter how outrageous, they seem.
DO IT.
Even buying a lottery ticket.


Capricorn
Dec 22 - Jan 19

An unexpected visitor, is not only a nice surprise.
They bring with them good news.
So get out the welcome mat.
Those of you interested in the Paranormal.
Should follow those thoughts.
You’ll find it captivating.
Walking will help lift the fog.


Aquarius
Jan 20 - Feb 18

I told you the me time would work.
So, keep it up.
No more doubt, please.
You are on the brink of new business matters.
Especially the creative stuff.
For you single ones.
A new romance is about to appear.


Pisces
Feb 19 - Mar 20

As you beginning to feel more settled.
You, can relax.
This will allow you to focus, get into that I CAN MODE.
You know you worry too much.
Where’s it got you so far?
So let’s stop, restart.
You’ll love the new you.


As Walter would say.
MUCHO, MUCHO, AMOR...
 

Comments

Serendipity said…
Thank you! I have been feeling more positive 🦂
Anonymous said…
CD, mucho mucho amore!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

CAP Anonymous xo
Starlight said…

We stand together ✨

T. W. said…
This Leo has been sick a long time and is tired of 2 steps forward, 3 steps back.

I accept the good news.

I’m not sure what DIY is in regards to.
Magdalena said…
Oh la la Capricorn🤗 Thank you for the good news Christian 😘
Lucky said…
Thank you, dear Christian! Have a good weekend!
Starlight said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
LovesBreadCarbs said…
Capricorn here. CD, the good news is appreciated more than you know!

HRH TW, sorry health issues continue but thank you for sharing you’re a Leo and will accept your good news as a given!
T. W. said…
LovesBreadCarbs

I thank you for your kindness. Capricorn people have always been nice to me!

God bless you.
Blackbird said…
CD, only five days in and I can't emphasise how spot-on the one for my star sign is!

I'd so love to get a reading done by you but I'm scared you'll only see darkness, as other readers have in the past :-(
T. W. said…
Blackbird


Do you want to know the truth?

Do you want practical advice?

GET A READING FROM CHRISTIAN.

You’ll kick yourself for waiting so long to do it.
Blackbird said…
I will one day, T.W.

Much love to you,
Blackbird
Anonymous said…
Blackbird

Now I accidentally read your message because I didn't read the horoscope for May. Take the reading, no matter how dark it is. If the darkness is visible in the future, my advice is to accept it and try to make light out of it and do the best you can from the cards that are dealt to you from universe.😘
T. W. said…
Blackbird, I send love to you too.

Perfect love casts out fear.

Please do not delay.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...