Skip to main content

A2Qs Ep10 Goop. Christiano Renaldo.Markle. Evans Musk. Heard. Teigen. Ri...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Will ig influencers London shey ghoeen and her “ hubby” get married? If they’re not already, will their marriage last? If they do get married, will Reece Hawkins( London’s “hubby”) first two kids despise him when they grow?
T. W. said…
Thank you Christian!

I’m pleased to hear good things will happen for Dakota Johnson, Chris Martin, & Lorde!

No one can say Taika Watiti’s name.

I love these screen names, purple is one of my favorite colors!

God bless everyone and our loved ones! 😘
T. W. said…
Chrissy Tiegen bullied children and told a 12 year old girl to kill herself.

I have never liked Tiegen & I never will.

Someone ought to tell her to her face she has a pumpkin head.

Maybe that swollen ego of hers will shrink.

I HATE BULLIES.
T. W. said…
New Harry & Meghan blind item from Blind Gossip:


She Is A Velociraptor


https://blindgossip.com/she-is-a-velociraptor/
Lucky said…
Thank you!
Hey, did you miss my question ?
Lucy said…
Love this! Dakota Johnson seems so level-headed considering her upbringing - smart and nice and beautiful. I love your discreet answer re Cristiano Ronaldo, lololol! Lorde has a kite astrological chart - long term success.
This post is always so much fun!
Sally said…
Thank you Christian.
We’re glad you’re there too!
T. W. said…
Lucy, you are smart. I think Christian’s answer about Ronaldo confirms he likes lollipops too.

Remember, Christian only outs the hypocrites.
T. W. said…
Lucy and others can you help me out?

Thank you! 😘

I have the following:

Leo Stellium

Grand Cross

Yod

Cradle

8 square aspects 😬

Sun, Mercury, Venus, & Jupiter on the Nadir


Sun in Leo is the sole depositor
Cat Lady said…
Will Harry and Oprah's show "The Me you don't see" be successful?
Lucy said…
Hi TW,happy to help you with astro! What do you need? Your chart sounds intense. Stelliums always have strong highs and lows in life. Don't forget Steve Jobs had a grand cross. It's challenging, but often people with a chart full of trines end up in a trailer park because they have no drive! I am a Leo sun and love Leo energy! I'm sure you're a lot of fun!
Hi TW, unfortunately I don't know about astrology!
T. W. said…
Hi Lucy!

Intense indeed!

I give Christian permission to give you my email address. Just send him an email.
T. W. said…
I think Steve Jobs had a cardinal grand cross. Mine is fixed.

I was reading online and there is some aspect, I forget what it is called, that is basically the remnants of a dissolved grand cross. The person who wrote the article said Miles Davis had the grand cross & that Marilyn Monroe was born a few days later with the other aspect. The author's point was that the Grand Cross is not necessarily a curse. They said look at how Monroe's life turned out.
T. W. said…
Artemisia

That is okay. At the end of the day we all have free will.
T. W. said…
SNL’s Pete Davidson credits the pandemic with ‘getting Chrissy Teigen out of our lives’



https://sandrarose.com/2021/05/snls-pete-davidson-credits-the-pandemic-with-getting-chrissy-teigen-out-of-our-lives/




EXCERPT


Chrissy Teigen, 35, lost major retail sponsors amid reports that she bullied Courtney Stodden and others online.

Bloomingdales pulled out of a deal with Teigen last week after she was accused of telling the then-16-year-old model to kill herself in private Twitter messages.

"(Chrissy) wouldn't just publicly tweet about wanting me to take 'a dirt nap' but would privately DM me and tell me to kill myself," Stodden said. "Things like, 'I can't wait for you to die'."

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.