Skip to main content

A2QWs Ep10 Goop. Christaino. Watson.Timberlake. Cavill. Dakota.Musk. Meghan.

A2Qs EP 10.
Sat May 22nd 2021

Apple Monkey

Ah goop! Couldn’t happen to a nicer woman.
CD Do you see her losing her cash?
ANSWER I do… see her loosing alot.
Enough left to live.
It will take her out of the running to be a corporate mogul…


 
ChristinaEPPG

Christian! Could you do a read on Chris Martin & Dakota Johnson some time soon? Thanks so much
ANSWER Happy to say they are one of the good couples.
They will make it… I see a happy marriage..

 
 
Briana Gilmore

Hey CD, I have three questions .
Is Emma Watson engaged to Leo Robinson?
ANSWER YES. But not wearing the ring in public…

Is Matt Damon marriage in trouble ?
ANSWER NO…

Is Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel having marriage problems?
ANSWER Always…


 
ANON

Is Christiano Renaldo cheating  on his girlfriend?
ANSWER
I feel that they have an arrangement…
So not sure it would be called cheating.
However in my book I would…


MarleyLondon


Hi CD , Do you think Henry Cavill has bipolar disorder ?
ANSWER. I am not a Dr I can’t diagnose that. He’s clearly not mentally well.

 Does he really love Natalie ?
ANSWER He does love her. They will break up.  

Will they break up this year ?
ANSWER They will break up.  
She’s at the end of her tether…


Nimira Virani


You are right things are coming out about Amber Heard.
 I am wondering how long Elon is going to pay for her.
What’s the real reason why he is doing this.
ANSWER
He’s stopping I feel already stopped.
I see his mother and his Grimes have put their foot down.
He won’t disobey his Mum.


Amna Khan

Will the #metoo stop backing Amber Heard ?
ANSWER Oh Yes… they will not only backing her.
But will issue a statement publicly disparaging her…


What about her role as ambassador for L’Oréal and UN ?
ANSWER They are about to go bye bye…
 

 Purple


Trevor Noah and Minka Kelly just broke up !!!!
ANSWER TOLD YA…

Do you see Chris Evans and Minka Kelly getting back together?? Pls answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANSWER NO…


 
Briana Gilmore

HeyCD, What do you think about Chrissy Teigen’s situation on bullying other people ?
ANSWER She has a few lessons to learn.
She will… I see innately she’s a good person.
Was a bit of a lost soul…

Is Rita Ora really dating Taika Waititi ?
ANSWER For now, it won’t last…

 
T W
 
Can you give us a reading on that singer Lorde? Thank you.
ANSWER I see She’ll be back stronger than ever very soon…


ANON


Is it true that Meghan Markle is set to return to acting.
ANSWER Didn’t know she ever stopped…
Shady Self promoter..

If being paid to act  in a show or movie..,
NO…


Comments

T. W. said…
Christian, I love what you said about Ronaldo & Markle!

Thank you for answering our questions!

God bless you. 😘
Anonymous said…
You have really lost the plot if you think Chrissy Teigen is “an innately good person” a GOOD PERSON would not be DMing a poor soul egging them on to kill themself or bully young impressionable vulnerable women! She is an evil person rotten to the core IMO!
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, thanks for answering my questions, I saw a hilarious reply on the Ronaldo reading which sparked my curiosity, before getting a gf many people thought 💭 that maybe 🤔 Ronaldo was either bi or gay I was wondering which one is he especially since three of his kids were born via surrogate Ik Ik dumb argument but that’s what people thought before being spotted with his gf in early 2016 which I guess made those rumours reduced… is their relationship for pr? A reading on Justin and Hailey bieber? Will their marriage last?
T. W. said…
SNL’s Pete Davidson credits the pandemic with ‘getting Chrissy Teigen out of our lives’


https://sandrarose.com/2021/05/snls-pete-davidson-credits-the-pandemic-with-getting-chrissy-teigen-out-of-our-lives/




EXCERPT


Chrissy Teigen, 35, lost major retail sponsors amid reports that she bullied Courtney Stodden and others online.

Bloomingdales pulled out of a deal with Teigen last week after she was accused of telling the then-16-year-old model to kill herself in private Twitter messages.

"(Chrissy) wouldn't just publicly tweet about wanting me to take 'a dirt nap' but would privately DM me and tell me to kill myself," Stodden said. "Things like, 'I can't wait for you to die'."
Tricklem said…
Hi CD. Ford just unveiled their new all electric truck. Do you see it being sucessful for them? Also, do you see Trudeau as Canada's premier for much longer? Will he win the next election?
T. W. said…
Trickelem


Hi!

I am wondering about the electric truck too!

I have seen the advertisements and I think it is amazing! You can use the truck to power your entire home when there is a power outage!

I pray the truck has no problems and is affordable.

I do know from experience that Fords are economical until repair tie. The cost of the parts is outrageous!
T. W. said…
The Most Radical Thing About Ford's F-150 Lightning? The Price


After tax credits, the base model of the electric pickup will be cheaper than its gas-fueled sibling, removing what has been a big barrier for EV sales.


https://www.wired.com/story/most-radical-thing-about-ford-f-150-lightning-cost



EXCERPT


THE ALL-ELECTRIC FORD F-150 Lightning, which the American carmaker rolled out Wednesday, boasts some impressive specs: 0 to 60 acceleration in 4.4 seconds; enough onboard power to keep a home running for three days; and a front trunk (the things you can fit in a vehicle when it doesn’t have an internal combustion engine). But the most remarkable thing about the Lightning pickup truck—apologies, the most shocking—is undoubtedly the price: $39,974 for the base model.
T. W. said…
F-150 Lightning Live Reveal | F-150 | Ford


https://youtu.be/Yjisj5T0VqE
T. W. said…

The All-Electric F-150 Lightning: Turning Electric Into Lightning | Ford


https://youtu.be/Zxe352yOYyk

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.