Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Good morning!
Anonymous said…
On this occasion, I would like to thank everyone who prayed for my mother. Unfortunately she didn't make it ..

Thanks again. 🖤
T. W. said…
MMJ

You have my empathy and condolences. I pray you feel and enjoy God’s love and peace during this difficult time. Please know I love and care about you. 🙏
T. W. said…
LovesBreadCarbs

I’m delighted to hear from you!
Jules said…
MMJ - I am so very sorry to hear this. Sending much love to you to comfort and support you.
Good night MMJ, did your mother disincarnate?🌹
Starlight said…

Dear MMJ

in my feeling

she has got a lot of peace
and inner healing on her
journey in the last weeks

she could feel your love
and the love of the family
which have surrounded her

she was connected with God
and her inner companions

there was a lot of peace,
connectedness and Love

she will forever stay with
you, with all her Love 🤍


Sorry for the MMJ question, the browser translator I was in did not show that your mother left.
My feelings!! Strength!��
I believe that only our physical body dies, we are still alive in another dimension!
Pray for your mother! May she be supported by Jesus and good spirits friends!
teacher wendy said…
MMJ
I am so sorry, my love and prayers are with you always as you walk this new path in your life. One moment at a time...we are here if you need us....you are not alone...luvs
Psychic Gossip said…
MJ My hearts and the hearts of all here. Are with you and your family LuvCDX
Anonymous said…
It happened 10 days ago. I am sad that she is not here but at the same time I feel relieved because I know that her soul is finally free after a very difficult period.

Life goes on, lessons need to be learned..

Thanks again.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.