Skip to main content

NEW FEATURE Psychic Readings on Social Media/Reality Stars EP1 Carry Minati

Comments

T. W. said…
I am pleased good things are happening to and for a good person.

Your hair still looks good too!
Anonymous said…
Please include James Charles and Patrick Starrr. MWAH 💋
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, A reading on m.g.k and Meghan fox as individuals and as a couple? Is their relationship for pr? Are they going to get married and have kids? A reading on Addison Rae, Olivia rodrigo, that vegan teacher, Ronaldo and his gf as individuals
Anonymous said…
Yeah, it was interesting to see Machine Gun Kelly and Meghan Fox on Billboard Awards. They've got quite a bond. He's 30 going on 50. I actually like Kelly, he's got a lot of depth underneath all that pink metal.

He's a former addict even though he is apparently sober right now. That's always going to be a problem (drugs or alcohol or both).

CAP Anonymous
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, thanks for the video, you are great as usual! I was wondering if you can do a reading on Turkish actor Burak Yoruk.
Has he achieved his climax about his career or will he be better?
Has he met the person he is going to marry? Thanks! 💜💜💜
Anonymous said…
Hello lovely CD! I was wondering if things between Johnny Depp and Polina Glen are serious? Some say they got married �� What is Johnny's feelings towards her and what do you see in their future? Thank you very much!
Lovely Libra said…
Love ya, CD — but I have to fess up: I AM a little jealous of your gorgeous hair ...
T. W. said…
Lovely Libra, you are precious!

Over a year ago I asked Christian a mundane question & took his advice. Here is what I do:

I go to the salon every 6 weeks for a protein treatment.

I’ve known since I was a teen that my hair should be cut at specific times if I want it to grow. Say the new moon is on June 1. So I need to get my hair cut or trimmed June 2, 3, or 4 if I want it to grow.
teacher wendy said…
Hi Guys,I had a little accident covering my plants from the cold Thursday night tripped and my face smashed into the concrete as I went down. Packed everyone up and they waited in the van while I went to emergency. Sore all down my right side, bone bruised face and the doctor decided on glueing my face lacerations instead of stitching them, less scaring. So resting these last 2 days.
T. W. said…
teacher Wendy

I’m glad you have no broken bones, blindness, or other issues.

You are in my prayers.
Starlight said…

Dear Wendy

I hope you are
well soon ❤️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.