Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

teacher wendy said…
I know how this photo feels. I go to a therapist for help. My advice was put my sister in a home, get rid of David. That is nice. She would die there. She is still cognizent of her surroundings and knows who I am. She would be gone in a week. The whole idea of my calling in markers to get her hugs from her nieces and nephews is so she knows she is loved and wanted. It may be hard on me. She doesnt undersand she is saying goodbye but she doesn't need to understand that. She is happy. Happy is all that counts. I take care of her body, I can hold up the rest too and cry for her. I will gladly let her have the HAPPY. She gave up her life for my mom and me when dad joined his cult religion, stuck us on the farm refused to buy us food, isolated us from the world, preached hellstone fire and bible day and night. She moved back in with her step dad monster that she had escaped from, gave up her single life in the city and saved my mother and my lives. We never were beaten, starved, isolated again. Oh still yelling and screaming but always safe until I learned I could protect myself and I had choices. How do I repay that send her to a nursing home so I can let David go? No not a good session today....and drugs? I am suppose to get mood stabalizing drugs. More drugs. I do not think so....I am allowed to cry...i am letting go of a family, a sister, a relationship of 25 years and trying to cope in the mean time with caretaking. Crying is ok i think. If you cant cry talking to your therapist what good are they? Thanks for letting me vent
Cap Anonymous said…
Dear Wendy,

I’ll hope you will forgive me for being forthright in my response to you. You are too overwhelmed to hear. Let me tell you I understand and appreciate where you are coming from.

And God bless you.

And who is David?

How can this person, your sister, who has been part of your life for so long, really go away? It is common for caregivers to have guilt and conflicting emotions‚ all wanting the suffering to be over (and being exhausted from caregiving), yet not wanting the loved one to die.

No one ever really dies. The other side is a glorious place, and nobody suffers anymore. Your sister will be at peace. Healthy. Happy. Free!

Take the time now to say good-bye. Sometimes a dying person LINGERS because she is WORRIED about her spouse or children or other family members and how they will COPE without her. This is the time to express sentiments of love and thankfulness to her and to give her PERMISSION to LET GO. You need to LET GO. She is not happy; she too is suffering more than you know. She is existing, you are existing. Life is meant to be lived.

A soul decides when to depart this life. Forget happy. You are both suffering needlessly.

I do agree that antidepressants are not the answer. These drugs only numb you emotionally. It is not healthy to carry all that negative energy 24 hours a day. You need to feel your grief and to feel free to express it by crying, swearing, screaming, venting, sharing. Let it out. Many people who go on antidepressants only suppress their grief and pain, by delaying the emotional sadness and despair which eventually will present itself in some other form, and usually the individual will become sick themselves.

Many of us here (including myself) would love to have the opportunity to have three questions answered by the incomparable Christian Dion. I really hope you are the lucky person to receive this gift. You deserve it. Much love to you. You are a beautiful soul.

CAP Anonymous xoxo
T. W. said…
teacher Wendy

I am so sorry!

You are a loving sister. Is there any way the nieces, nephews, and other relatives can help you care for your sister? You deserve a respite too. They are your family too.

I think your therapist is frustrated for you but please know I hear your side.

Please.

If you need to talk to me, please ask Christian for my email address. I have Zoom too. I hear better on Zoom than I do on any phone.

I am here for you.

With love,

HRH TW 😘
Cordelia said…
Teacher Wendy

Everyone would be lucky to have someone like you in their lives. You are a warrior princess.
Psychic Gossip said…
Teacher Wendy Sending YOU lots of healing CDX
teacher wendy said…
Thank you guys. My sister is getting her hugs. David is my significant other if 26 years. (unfortunately David's temper and dispositions are getting worse) We started our relationship together because we were both caretakers. It takes a cretaker to know a caretaker. Everyone is gone now, crossed over. My sister is the last. My nieces and nephews, some are estranged for various reasons, are my age...as my brother was 22 and my siter 20 years older than me. They have never even checked on us in the pandemic. When the time is right I will know when help is needed for my sister. I try to make the gest choices as I go. I have been caretaker, nurse, handholder many times. No one died alone, all were buried with love. Now you guys will laugh but I asked Christian 3 questions last November about my dog Honey when she almost died.
T. W. said…
Cap Anonymous gave the best advice.

We had to tell our dad it was okay for him to go home.

Yes, I am still sad.

But I take comfort knowing he is no longer suffering. He is with God.
Katelyn said…
Teacher Wendy, I pray God will heal your heart, body and soul.
Starlight said…

perhaps it’s not
the aim to stay

Anonymous said…
Teacher Wendy, I wish for you God's greatest healing light to surround you and ease your troubles. May your over burdened soul be replenished in God's healing light. I wish for you peace and strength to carry you through this very challenging time. May God bless your sister, you and even David (especially to treat you better and have compassion towards you rather than bring you additional troubles), I will pray for you and your sister, ✨🙏✝️💖
Anonymous said…
Dear Christian,

Please forgive me if this question offends you, however would you please consider giving Teacher Wendy your selected free reading. I truly believe she would benefit the most out of anyone from your gift at this time.

I have no right to ask you to provide your gift free of charge to anyone however I respectfully ask that you please consider selecting Teacher Wendy for your upcoming free reading.

Many blessings to everyone ✨ 🙏💖
Lovely Libra said…
Teacher Wendy — bless you! Sending you and your family love, blessings, and healing prayers…so in awe of the beautiful person you are.
Anonymous said…
Teacher Wendy

I'm writing this just for you. Please don't think of me as a crazy obsessive person like someone here introduced me . Even if I made things up, it’s my right. I have never hurt anyone nor would I ever do that. The year behind me was tough. Too heavy. The problem is very similar to yours, except that I have a family next to me, so it's much easier.

You know, all this about my mother. She made our lives as easy as she could so that her disease would not affect our lives. But it affected a lot. She was dialyzed 4 times a day at home and a few years ago she started to be almost immobile. Last months in wheelchair. And when she fell into a coma, there was a chance that she would "come back" as an immobile person on dialysis 4 times a day who does not understand speech and is aware of everything. My sister and I made a detailed plan for something like that so we wouldn’t put her in a nursing home. She would die there in a few days and there is no nursing home for such a patient.

The financial context was catastrophic. Social? Friends started not answering. Everyone forgets the seriously ill except the dearest ones. And everything about her funeral hurt me a lot. Only 15 people accompanied her. I didn't even call her sisters. And I don't want to see them, my aunts, in my life anymore. When it got tough, they weren’t there for either her or us. And it started hard when I was a student. At least financially. I used to go to college with only $ 1 in my pocket (even less) and smuggle in transportation because I didn’t have the money to buy a ticket. I kept the money so I could buy myself a sandwich during the day. The money went to my mother's medicine. And her sisters lived and worked in Western Europe with good salaries. They never asked if we needed help. Help of any kind..

Before all this she told me to put her in the home if she was completely immobile because it would hurt her more to know that she was ruining our lives than to be alone in 4 walls. Neither my sister nor I would have sustained such a pace. Realistically no psyche can stand it. And the body. And your psyche has been under burden for quite some time.

I completely understand you. You don't even know how much. Try nursing home, half a day. Or that you take her from nursing home half a day. Or one week there and one week with you. That way she will be happy and you will feel relief. At least a little.

Believe it or not, I understand that with your partner too. All that energy around your sister affects your private life as well. The energy around my mother affected mine. You can't fix that so much. But take the first step, and the second will come somehow naturally. Let it go altogether. Unload the burden and negative energy. Some things can be fixed, some not. Some things will never heal..

Just know that there are people who think of you. Who have a similar torment. You are not alone.

🤍🙏💪
Psychic Gossip said…
Teacher Wendy
Please email me
cdreadings@aol.com CDx
teacher wendy said…
MMJ we are similar, I am not quite as financial hardship as you and I have wonderful friends. My sister is vaccinated now and I thought of trying one day a week at a senior day care. I do as much as I can. I am helping her say goodbye to her nieces and nephews at tye moment. I have buried my family after you let go, you must rest get your energy back and reconnect with your friends. Many people cant handle death and dying. It is just something you have to underdtand. Now you must learn to live again....you can do it! I get tired and the I have vaccination side effects that doesnt help. But my therapist did not seem to help the situation yesterday at all but I am a planner, so I have made some plans in my head. Planning seems to help me look at the future in a brighter way. And my garden is beautiful this morning and EVERY PLANT IS HAPPY! Including the tropical rainforest tree my mother planted with my 2nd graders as a seed 32 years ago! It is 9 feet tall and lives in a pot in my hallway after 25 years in my classroom. Its in the backyard right now. So enjoy the day.....and try to let go of the dark part of dying and walk into your future. You survived and your mother would be proud of you. I AM PROUD OF YOU!
Starlight said…

You are right Wendy
true friends hear you

T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy

I am not laughing. Honey needs care too.

You are a precious person who deserves a beautiful life.

Nothing is too hard for God.

Please know we are all praying for you.

With love,

HRH TW 😘
T. W. said…
Anonymous

God bless you!
Anonymous said…
Teaacher Wendy

For me, it's already a thing of the past. I don't have any financial difficulties anymore. I even have more than I need. I have people I live for. Few but true friends. But the scar of a long struggle remained. It’s ugly to say but I feel relieved. The CD also helped me but I decided not to take one of his advices about my personal life.

In general, it is difficult to have a family member who has been seriously ill for a long time. No one who has not gone through that understands.

Talk to CD, he will help you.

🤍👋
Anonymous said…
Dear Christian, thank you. You are the best, another gold star has been placed on your name in heaven (re Teacher Wendy), thank you 💫✨🌟✨💫💖
Professor Wendy may God pour out blessings in your life and in the lives of your loves! May it benefit from the visit of beloved spiritual benefactors who never abandon us. May your life be restored and the physical, mental and perispiritual health of all!

Stay calm! Keep the faith!
LovesBreadCarbs said…
Dear Teacher Wendy,

Love and hugs!

Just a thought…would in-home hospice care be possible? That would give you some help with the caregiving.

Anyway, feel free to vent to away! We are listening and care about you.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...