Skip to main content

A2Qs CAVILL,KEANU,ALIENS,HEARD, BRITNEY,EVANS,ABBA,CHAUVIN,HANCOCK,PATEL...

Comments

T. W. said…
Thank you Christian!

Your smile is beautiful and brightens my day!

I think the tabloids should contact you.
Anonymous said…
Hi, Christian, can you tell something about polish singer and actor Slawek Uniatowski? I would love to hear about him and his private life. He is single for years, is something wrong with him?
Anonymous said…
Thank you for answering my pastor dowell question, I’ve always suspected he was a cult leader that hated women and his so called church ⛪️ was really a cult
cheers said…

good, I don't know most of them, so typing might be helpful.

it is time to ignore ugly things like AG and its SAD puppets until the end of 2021, so we may relax a bit.

it had been depressing to see a large ape around with jealousy women fans screaming like crazy, there are many good looking people in Hollywood, time to ignore the sad the ugly the crazy the greedy that suck our energy.

cheers.
No Time For Predators said…
Hi Christian

Any chance you would do a reading on Amber Heard’s new baby ?? I was hoping you would cover that in this A2Q episode. Thank you and stay safe 😃😃
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, since these wonderful additions to your website, I’ve loved every moment. My favourite are the astrology predictions in honour of Walter Mercado , oh & the prediction videos - so that would be nearly everything because then there are your extra’s in the comments section. Yes, I am 💯 % enthusiastic, cheered on & enjoy sharing time with you. So glad the community is expanding .Your healing work does not go amiss nor your generosity either. Bless you so much , you’re loved. Keep being you. Good health & happiness to you always 💐xx LH, London xx
Anonymous said…
they are waiting for Dion's ass in prison
Beth said…
With such an exquisite sexy ass why wouldn't they.

That brings me to mind of a childhood memory. Was about 3-4 years of age, in the car with my family in the Dales (Yorkshire England) and we came to a water crossing. A person came out of a little wooden shed and asked us to pay the toll. I wound the window down and asked in all truth with genuine curiosity : "Are you the ugly troll that lives under the bridge?".
T. W. said…
Beth,

Thank you for making me laugh out loud!

I agree, Christian Dion is exquisite.

The Troll is upset because they can’t have him.
T. W. said…
LIVE TONIGHT AT 6PM EST USA


https://youtu.be/s8WxEMdKXic


Hybrid E.T Races Gene Expressions Explained in Details



In a live event at GaiaSphere, Emery Smith reveals the early years of his military career and how he got involved with the classified projects. During this time, he had access to devices and people from other worlds with advanced equipment and scientific knowledge. Much of this has been suppressed from the public. But little by little, we are just now gaining access to it.


What is GAIA? World’s Largest Online Media Library of over 9000 Alternative Media Genre Films/Original Shows and much much more…


Check It Out - http://bit.ly/What_Is_Gaia


What other TV SHOWS DOES GAIA HAVE? Find out NOW – Follow this link http://bit.ly/Whats_On_Gaia
Are there movies on GAIA? YES! Follow this link - http://bit.ly/Gaia_Has_Movies


A media phenomenon, Coast to Coast AM deals with UFOs, strange occurrences, life after death, and other unexplained (and often inexplicable) phenomena.
Anonymous said…
muslims are right when they put gay people to death as mentally ill the world is cleaner
Beth said…
I'd pick Christian time and again over a vile cowardly anonymous troll with nothing better to do than to spread hatred. It doesn't represent me or anyone else here. It disgusts me.

Some men have corrupted the message of the deities to their own ends. There is nothing Godly in wanting any people hurt or killed, no matter what their proclaimed religious tendencies are.

If you think homosexuality Is a mental illness or that it is less clean than heterosexuality then you're expressing delusional ideation yourself and you need proper Psychiatric assessment.

I have pity for all those who are unable to open their hearts and minds and all those who choose to persecute others. It will return to haunt them.

As an aside, Allah dropped off my takeaway tonight and I've got a screenshot to prove it!
T. W. said…
Beth,

I went to high school with Allah. No joke!

He was a grade behind me and had the loveliest blue eyes.

I also went to school with Jesus C. I kid you not!

Of course, the “C” does not stand for “Christ.”

The young man’s last name really did begin with the letter C!

What are the odds of going to school with both Jesus and Allah?
Anonymous said…
Keanu Reeves true love? is she on social media? I think I seen someone exotic, beautiful, and Spanish. That lady is exquisite. Is it her? She’s young and tempting. She was so flawless. So is it her? I think her name was under Reeves

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...