Skip to main content

Morning..


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Good morning everyone!

You are loved! 🌹
Unknown said…
Morning Angel. Have a spectacular day CD. Love your heart.
Anonymous said…
HI CD, will Brittany spares and her fiancé Sam last? Will their marriage last? Will Britney need to get a prenatal? Will they have kids? Are Sam’s motives pure? Does he truly love Britney for herself and not her money 💰 or fame?
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Letty said…
Hi CD ❤️❤️❤️
teacher wendy said…
For those that have prayed for Justin who had Covid on a respirator many months, he sent a personal message today.


A Thank you from Justin:

Tomorrow is my last day of therapy before my discharge at St. Mary’s. I have been here working towards regaining my strength, and meanwhile healing a broken body. Leaving St. Mary’s is bittersweet, I have wanted to leave since day one, I miss my wife and I miss my children, however I’m here by choice.
I find taking the harder path is usually the only way in achieving a lasting reward. I’m responsible for myself, this is something I often forget.
Sometimes my youth betrays me.
Spending one more day with my family even if that’s the last one makes this ordeal worth it.

This has been hard, I woke up in a strange place surrounded by medical staff, unable to talk or move.
I learned that my body had undergone insane illness and even more insane medical intervention. I was trapped inside my own head. I had to learn every basic function all over again. Don’t take being able to function by intuition for granted. I certainly did and won’t anymore.

Leaving St. Mary’s is also going to be very hard for me. On one hand I have every reason not to trust my body, so being in a hospital is a great place to be in case I need help. It is also going to be hard because I have grown accustomed to the staff here and I will miss them. I can’t express my gratitude enough for them or how much I’ve grown fond of them. Goodbyes don’t have to last forever.

What can I say to each person who has raised me up in their thoughts and prayers. What can I say about the overwhelming support from people I know and people who don’t know me. That is hard to articulate in words, the best I can do is,
I love you, thank you, how can I be of service?
T. W. said…
Justin,

The best way to be of service is to be loving and to share God’s love. Ask God what else He wants you to do.

God bless you!

With love,

HRH TW 😘
LB said…
Your so welcome Justin, no service needed!
You are doing God’s work here! Our prayers have been
answered according to God’s will and we are so happy for you
In your recovery!
😊🙏✝️💗💗💗
Starlight said…

Dear Justin

Your journey has given us all
hope and the knowledge that
we are not alone in times of
need.

I think the worst stage on your
path is behind you. Now it’s not
so steep, you can take breaks.

I wish you that all pictures of it
gradually fade away and that
you learn again to trust your
body.

You don’t have to work hard
or to pay for to get something.
God loves us the way we are.

Isn’t it wonderful to feel how
we are connected in Love
with others.

That’s a gift. ✨

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...