So here's a photo of Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's "Lovenest" How cute..... It also happens to be where Roberts dogs where staying while he was down under. So is he staying there due to her, or the dogs. Ermm. My bets on the dogs. Before long we'll see the moving vans. As he gets to the point of no return. Mind you the PR team must be loving all this publicity. Oh well. As they say money goes to money...... Bear & Bernie
The one place in the World where you can really find out what The Rich The Famous The Infamous will be up to........Ha ha ha..................... "98.5% Accurate" BBC Television. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzuhlcxgDfceKHjCZW7V5aA
Comments
Thank you kind.
but I know she knows how you feel and she has now much more important things to do..
I am not going to say anything about resting ( she is no longer tired..
and real job is now beings )🕊🤍✨
all are there
the humans here and
the loved ones there
in my thoughts with you
with all my love 💛
HRH TW 🌹
MMJ
A thousand Words can't
bring you back, I know because
I've Tried.
And neither would a million
tears, I know because
I've cried.
Sending love and support your way through prayers. And a big Hug
God bless your family.
Blessings ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Kitt
Who am I? Wink
Safe travels about your mom. Thank you kind.
Stay positive and life above and below. Enjoy, take care.
Everyone has nice trips ahead .
I am appreciative about the prayer circle on me. Soul of Light? You think I’m comical. I am appreciative.
Thank you kind sir.
anyhow, I’m going to sleep.
Thank you kind .
May God bless you all. With love. XX🙏🙏🙏🙏
Wishing you all the very best for today.
Remember, it's not "goodbye"; it's "see you soon".
Much love,
BB
xxx
Sending strength to you and family during this difficukt time🙏🏼
The Original Sarah