Skip to main content

Ha Ha....


 Have A Good Un, All...

Comments

T. W. said…
I’m staying home if possible.
T. W. said…
No joke:

I have posted updates to the Will Smith debacle here:

https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2022/03/told-ya-whilst-surfing-will-smith-oscars.html


Also, if you have never seen “G. I. Jane” I encourage you to watch this excellent film.
Anonymous said…
Please tell us Rob Pattinson & Suki Waterhouse are the joke?
Will you update what you see?
Anonymous said…
Hey all, Keanu was seen buying a ring this thursday in LA😱 And it‘s his girlfriends birthday soon 🧐 CD what do you think about this? Wedding bells? You once predicted split up for them, has it changed? xoxoxo J.
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, how are you? How’s your family? Hope you’re all doing well…Love and miss your YouTube videos… can you please do a reading/prediction on Portuguese soccer player cristiano Ronaldo and his gf/baby mama georgina Rodriguez, will they get married? Will they have more kids? Are the twins Georgina is currently pregnant with (as of this comment) conceived via IVF? Some people think so, will their relationship last? Will she become a actress or singer? If so will she be big like world famous or just famous in some places? Will any of the kids follow in their father’s footsteps? Are all of their followers on instagram real accounts? If not how much(percentage) are fake? How does cristiano jr(oldest child) feel about Georgina? How does cristiano mom and siblings feel about Georgina? Will her Netflix show soy Georgina get more seasons? Will it stay on Netflix for a long time? When will cristiano retire from soccer? Who will win the World Cup? Has Georgina had any face or body altercations like fillers and Non surgical butt lift? Her sister and her uncle said she completely changed when she met and started dating cristiano, is it true? Her uncle even called her a evil women…what do you see in the future for Georgina career wise? Is she really worth 25 million euros?
Anonymous said…
40 days after the wedding, a drug addict will die of an overdose?!. and his stupid rotten family Patricia Karina Kim Isabel Nane and other trash will share his money. together with the witch ag.
Gaypride said…
Why some people make such bad comments about Keanu must be because they are unhappy with their own lifes! Poor souls, never had sex and money🖕
Chiqui Light said…
To Anonymous:
You sound: incoherent, illogical, and stoned. Why such beef with Keanu? Remember, whatever you wish on someone, God DEFINITELY has a way to revert back to its origin...in this case,you.
Anonymous said…
will evil return to the Reeves family? I can't wait. all the toads and vipers of this family will get what they deserve. haha. you're all stoned. I don't even smoke.I don't live in a Hollywood dumpster. and not the whore from the brothel that Reeves loves
Anonymous said…
not everyone can be K. who has gone crazy from women, asses and drugs for a long time. and from money and self-conceit about yourself. an empty being. like everything in a Hollywood dumpster
Anonymous said…
poor K. all my life surrounded by corrupt creatures. and I didn't recognize true love. not from my mother, not from my sisters. not from hundreds of women...you can buy holes for money, but there is no love
Anonymous said…
I don't have much money. but I wear clean, new clothes. I'm treating my teeth. and I don't stink of alcohol, cigarettes, grass. and a bunch of worn-out partners. and I throw away my old clothes. I have spiritual wealth. but you don't!!!
Anonymous said…
Anon 23.56 times are changing. the rich will become poor. the poor are rich. and usa will not be a world power. so you won't have long left. and sex won't help. silicone too
Anonymous said…
yes. I wrote that kr had no love. not from his mother. not from his sisters. not from his women. a brothel. and it won't. it is better not to have relatives than such

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...