Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
What's the status of Johnny Depp's love life? When will he and his new love will find each other? Will it happen the week after the end of the Virginia lawsuit, before he celebrates his 59th birthday?

Will you do another Johnny Depp birthday reading?
Anonymous said…
Hey, CD, is Johnny Depp's Berocca water he's been drinking on Thursday in Court good or bad for him, if he does that more often? Or will this be another drug-issue?

Do you see JD being clean, sober, and quit smoking?
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, now megain want to do another Oprah interview apparently… the “allegations” against her getting under her skin and hopes another Oprah interview will clear it up ie her denying those allegations https://www.thenews.com.pk/amp/959560-meghan-markle-becoming-irritated-by-allegations-getting-under-her-skin I believe the allegations 😂
Anonymous said…
Hi Christian, why did you delete my comment on your latest YT video today? Just wanted to do some advertising for you, letting people know about your private readings. I am sorry if did something wrong. Blessings and greetings from Germany, CU
Psychic Gossip said…
Dear CU Didn't know I had Cdx
Anonymous said…
Thanks for your kind answer, well may be it was a technical fault then. I love your comments and insights Christian, wishing you lots of success. Hopefully everything you predicted for me will come true in 2022, I‘ll let you know for your personal „Told Ya“, CU
Anonymous said…
it is so sad that
after these 3 years
I have to add Keanu Reeves and his family as my personal enemies

I did not have personal enemies in the past
now I have
sad.

but I will continue
until my enemies cease to harm me
haha

snakes are parasites
they are not our friends but our enemies
Keanu Reeves, his family and people are PARASITES.
Anonymous said…
Cd never predicted the kr lady from Germany. sd was talking about an American. not a spiritual person. all other psychics see a spiritual lady
Letty said…
Hi CD love your YouTube channel❤️❤️❤️
Beth said…
Something similar happened to one of my comments on Christian's YT too CU.
Frustrating when you want to do someone a kind favour.
T. W. said…
YT sometimes deletes what they consider ads or spam, especially when another person reports the comment as such.
Bianca - Artemisia said…
Bom dia!!!! Muito frio aqui no Rio de Janeiro- Brasil!!! Beijos gelados!!! 🙋‍♀️🌻😘🇧🇷
Anonymous said…
Which of these 6 outcomes will come true for Johnny Depp, CD?

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/celebrities/2022/05/22/628a0efa46163f4f0b8b459d.html

T. W. said…
Bianca - Artemisia


Está insuportavelmente quente na Carolina do Norte. Os EUA estão se transformando em Sodoma e Gomorra!
Aqui no Brasil o verão é insuportável. Tô gostando desse friozinho rs
Achei que seria mais um ano sem frio. 🙏🙌
Beijos TW!!😘
T. W. said…
O aquecimento global está atrapalhando as coisas. Mas sabemos que Deus é o vencedor. Agradeço os beijos Artemísia e envio amor e bênçãos para você! 😘

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...