Skip to main content

Depp, Trevor Noah, Keanu , UFO’s, Madonna, Tori & Dean, READING


 

Depp, Trevor Noah, Keanu , UFO’s,  Madonna,  Tori & Dean,

READING...

Some of you have been asking where Johnny Depp's update reading is ?

I am still working on it.
Taking a little longer than normal.
I only every want to deliver the very best most in depth & accurate readings.

As the “GIFT” isn’t a light switch.
Sometimes the Spirits/Management don’t always co-operate.
To work at our speed.

You’ll have it very soon…

There’s another sneak peek of the Johnny Depp future facts.
At the the end of this video.

MADONNA
**********************


In my A2Q#16
May 2022
on You Tube

TW
ASKED
About
Madonna

I  made a crack about her face.
Not being her face anymore..

ITS SO TIGHT

Anyway…

I SAW…
Her troubled and more public evidence coming..

That was a Told Ya
The very next week there was public craziness and crayons…

That will all continue…

The big thing 

I See..
Is that she will continue to loose the plot.
I See her being checked into a residential psychiatric facility
by the end of the year…

So Sad.
Mental health issues are nothing to laugh about.
If you feel you need help see link below

    https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help


UFO’S
************************

In my 2021 Predictions.
Check it out on You Tube.

I said

Even more exposure of UFOs...
Made by the Air forces of the World...

Anyone who follows the news.
Knows this is a Told Ya…

So many releases of confidential  information.
Since 2020..To count.


I SEE…

More exposures of UFO’S continuing.
I see a mass sighting by the end of the year.
It’s not going to be like a Loch Ness sighting.
It will be captured on video, seen by many people.
Public & government, it will be indisputable…
This will lead to more funding, normalization, awareness.
Of life, on other planets.
It will lead to greater understanding of life on other planets..

You know what, I See removing fear…



KEANU REEVES
*****************
 I have had a lot of  requests & questions.
About Keanu Reeves since my last reading on him.

I stand by all of my predictions.
About him, and his future.

You can go back through my You Tube channel .
Check them out I have been doing them for years.


I have now locked down, and have a better understand the timing of his relationship demise .
 

It starts now…
Check out my May 2022 video.


“ The Ladies of Depp, Keanu & Harry”


Timing is hard…

BUT

I have always seen the same sequence of events..

Kicking off with Amber Heard loosing the trial…

That was a told Ya the timing for my prediction
on Keanu’s break up has started…

I SEE…
Keanu’s break up happening within months of Amber Heard
 loosing the trial..
Please go back and check the video.


I SEE…

Alexandra Grant has isolated Keanu.
From his past life & a lot of the people in it…
She has tried to surround Keanu with people.
Who comply with and support her agenda.
A lot of this group feels a little dodgy…


I SEE…

Keanu in a situation or at party.
Where he is surround by the very people.
Alexanadra has tried to distance him from.

Where he has a flash of how his life would be.
Without her influence…

It changes his perspective.
I feel in that moment he’s glad she’s not with him…
I feel him contemplating a future without her…


Keanu looking at his past with regrets…
At his present with sadness…
At his future to change…



TODD CHRISLEY
******************


I did a reading on Todd Chrisley
 in  August 2019.

On my blog..

Saying  I saw a warrant for his arrest due to tax dodging.
I saw him getting prison time…
Also a little about his sexuality…

Obviously that was a Told Ya…

So now we are in the middle of this story let’s keep going…



I SEE…

Them sentenced for at least 20 years.,,
I don’t see Todd ever leaving jail.
His wife will…



TREVOR NOAH
**************************

On my You Tube in my A2Qs EP11
June 2021

I had already predicted a year before this post.
That Trevor Noah & Minka Kelly would break up .


They did it was a Told Ya.

In June 2021
Someone
ASKED
Trevor Noah and Minka Kelly were spotted together again !!
Will they last?

I ANSWERED.
NO…
Well, they have broken up for the second & final time.
Another told ya…

They Will never get back together.

I SEE…
Trevor with a new love.
By New Years…

TORI SPELLING & DEAN McDERMOTT
  ***************************

Onto the Wee Willy Wonker who tattooed his penis.

On my blog in
June  2013

I predicted the Wee Willie Wonker
 Dean McDermott, aka Mr Tori Spelling.
Would cheat on his wife.
That they would get a divorce.
He did, they are…

That was a told ya..

I SEE…
 Dean will be  accused of abuse…
Which he will be proved  guilty of…


I read back then.
That Dean had tattooed.
His wife’s name on his penis.
You don’t need a Psychic to tell you that shit won’t work out…

 

JOHNNY DEPP
*********************


So OK

Johnny Depp
Here’s a little bit of what will be in my full reading…


I predicted for many years that Johnny would be vindicated.
He would win the trial…

He did..

TOLD YA…..


So moving forward…


I SEE…

Johnny Depp will work with Disney again…

I also see him being awarded an Oscar in the next five years…


I SEE..

Johnny Depp
“IS A GOOD UN…”
He has learned the lessons he was mean’t to learn…
He will stay on the right track, and move forward.
To a very positive and bright future…



*********************

LINKS


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10894427/Reality-TV-stars-Todd-Julie-Chrisley-guilty-running-yearslong-fraud-conspiracy.html

 https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/roswell-officers-deathbed-confession-theory-27063641


https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2021/06/a2qsep11evansrenaldodrakeacludeppkeanub.html

 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10886015/Trevor-Noah-hits-streets-New-York-City-friends-Minka-Kelly-split.html

                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBfywZDuFeQ


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10900991/Tori-Spelling-Dean-McDermott-midst-trial-separation-amid-rumors-divorce.html


 https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2022/05/depp-v-heard-trial-verdict-psychic.html


https://youtu.be/qBfywZDuFeQ


https://youtu.be/NQzShQAAg28


                                                        https://youtu.be/I2WSJRqJ96k
                                                    https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Race does matter!

Johnny Depp sued Heard in UK, he lost, but he sued her in the US and won!

I know a Chinese man in LA, very rich, he was drugged and raped by a Jewess who taught him English, the Jewess had a girl, and the Chinese was forced by his mother to have a cohabitation with that rapist, then they had another 3 kids! I wrote a story telling the media about him, hahaha.

Strong men should rule the world, so White people should stay in power, hahaha.

LB said…
@anonymous
Don’t see how that is funny? 😳
Tea said…
In fact psychic dion >the only way two of my fab songs will go into the pop charts is after I win my fated big lottery jackpot >Two of my fab songs> song 1>rockin in the USA on Christmas day🌲 🎵+ song 2>gotta wear shades 😎🌄🏘️🏖️
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the update, CD!

Ugh! I'm totally disgusted with this poor excuse for a human being called AH!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10919309/Amber-Heard-admits-loves-Johnny-Depp-despite-repeating-abuse-claims.html

CD, she is soooo delusional, she believes that Johnny will come back to her!!! This is why she is so dangerous! She is crazy and then again she is totally sane - the best way would be to put her in a cell and throw away the key!!!!!

That's what I'm afraid of: When Johnny introduces his new girlfriend/wife to the world, she will try to kill her or him, but I think she'll try to go for his new love. And what if the future love of Johnny Depp would get pregnant - unseen miracle pregnancy for the two - , then she'll try to kill the baby and the mom, just so she can try to win back JD! This woman must be dealt with in the striktest way possible! She should NEVER be allowed to come into the vicinity of JD, his future love, his kids, his friends and his employees - make that a kilometer distance at the least!!!

What do you see - if you can squeeze it into your Johnny Depp future reading - regarding the above mentioned Drama? Am I worrying for nothing, or should JD, his future love, his close circle be always on guard for an attack of this batshit-crazy 'I wouldn't call her a woman, because she is a disgrace for every woman on this planet!' AH?
Anonymous said…
I can't help but feel, if Johnny Depp would be coming out now or in the next few weeks or a month with a new woman at his side, that this would push the reality of things directly into AH's face and she'll notice she is the past and there will NEVER be a future for AH and Johnny Depp, because he will NEVER love her again!

Which would be a good thing; Johnny moves on, and AH has to deal with herself for once!

CD, will AH ever leave Johnny and his new love alone? Do you see what she will try to do to ruin things between Johnny and his future love? What can Johnny and his future forever love do against it?

I think I've never been MORE THANKFUL for Johnny Depp for having his security guys than now, in light of all these possible things!
Anonymous said…
Does the first song of Jeff Beck's and Johnny Depp's Album '18', which is about Austrian Born Actress Hedy Lamarr, and was written by Johnny Depp, mean something specific to him? Well other then the similarities of the troubles of life in Hollywood and the fame and everything? Is there somewhere like a clue concerning his future forever love, CD?
Anonymous said…
Is Johnny Depp still in healing Modus, or has he already healed and is ready for his new love? Will he seek her out soon? Does he know where to look for her? How JD and his new love 'met' each other is also a kind of mystery. Do you know something about it, CD?

Anonymous said…
If Johnny Depp is in a good place now and comfortable, he really should tell the world: "Hey, I'm together now with this lovely woman, she's all mine, I love her and we're getting married (or by that time he has already married her: and we're married)!" Wouldn't that kick AH's socks off and reduce the last of her disturbed braincells to total dog poop!? Hahaha!
Anonymous said…
What month is Johnny Depp going to hunt his future love down ;-) ?
Anonymous said…
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2022/05/blind-items-revealed-1_19.html#disqus_thread
LB said…
@anonymous

LOL 😂

Seriously?

In my opinion I think JD should hold off for now! 😁
Because he doesn’t know at the moment when AH
will go ballistic 🤷🏻‍♀️
She is already wired up. From the last article
today, she said “I still love Johnny” what?😳🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m sorry, but I see a big truck load of doggie 🐶
Poo poo 💩 coming his way!

lol 😝

But, the fall is such a beautiful season to bring his new woman
Married? Unmarried 🙄 lol
to show the world!
Scary , for her if she is a private person! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Anyway, that’s my fan intake at the moment!

✝️🙏😊💗💗💗😀
LB said…
@anonymous

Never be in fear of anyone or anything! 💪
When you have GOD in your life, you have the
power of his sons “diety” The number 3
Father son & Holy Spirit!

I’m sure whoever this new woman in Johnnys
Life will be a very strong spiritual background
there will be nothing to fear!

Praying for JD & his new woman, who ever she is 😊💗

✝️🙏💗💗💗🦋
T. W. said…
China Announces Contact with Alien Civilization – Before Deleting Report

https://sandrarose.com/2022/06/china-announces-contact-with-alien-civilization-before-deleting-report/
Anonymous said…
Not to disagree with a psychic, but I just can't see Johnny staying on the straight and narrow. He loves drugs and alcohol much too much.

That said, I sincerely hope he does go on to win an Oscar and that he completely turns his life around.
Kitt Med said…
Please Hey CD, what do you see for Amber's new book deal?
Anonymous said…
His main karmic lesson is to learn to distinguish good from evil, black from white, an empty soul from a spiritual one, who are true friends and who are false, who loves his heart and who is his personality, money. He is a pure soul, and he judges everyone by himself, believes everyone, his evil is beautiful as well as good, but it doesn’t happen like that. And Alexandra, his tool, finally see this evil, and therefore she behaves like this, pulls him to the bottom, into her scams, awakening him like that. Otherwise, having met his only one, he will not be able to appreciate her light, purity of soul and heart, if he does not see evil and blackness in Alexander. And even worse, he wants them to be friends, work all together, and with all his former girlfriends, offending and desecrating love and purity. But they will not allow him to have love, they will survive it from his life, they need a lonely Keanu. And the sooner he comes out of self-deception, illusions that he can change evil, re-educate, make her better, the sooner he will receive his light, true and real. Evil is born evil, having its own goals of destruction, but we must draw conclusions and use this for our enlightenment and rebirth, destroying the old for something new. This is the Mission of Evil, which they do not know about, since higher powers control good and evil.

I work with energy, with karma, Akashic Records and I cannot see her appearance, physical body, only her energies. And I also see her connection with Keanu, common karma. And to any of my questions to my masters about her appearance, there is only one answer, she is beautiful in soul, spirit and body. I can definitely see that she has an old soul, wise and deep. But in terms of age, I think she is somewhere around 35-40 years old, not young, but not old either, and they will have children, there is a continuation of the family. She was not married, no children, this will be the first marriage for both, and common children. She has zero karma of marriage and family, like Keanu before they met. She is smart, smart, educated, by karma, like a queen, she has dignity and honor. And definitely will not be friends with Alexandra. But the main thing is that she is a spiritual practitioner, enlightened and heals people with her energy. I feel best in the Akashic Records, the 5th dimension, which means she works there. And she fights for their love, does all the karmic work for two, and Keanu only needs to draw conclusions and justify the healing of his soul by parting with Alexandra, and it is not clear whether he will do it or not. I really want him to do it. I asked the question in my work if she knew who her flame twin was, the answer was unequivocal, “no”, otherwise she would have been afraid of his popularity and refused. She feels his soul, energies, the karma of the fiery twins and thus recognizes him. Many fans think that they are his love, and higher powers have their own plans for these two. If they meet, it will be crazy love and happiness. May it be so!!
Anonymous said…
Now he is at the end of his karmic transformations, and Alexandra is his instrument, the manifestation of negativity. She is his false flame twin. And as soon as he completes it, a new destiny will immediately open with his true flame twin. I feel that he is well positioned to do so this year. I hope. His happiness depends on him.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...