Skip to main content

Morning gang...


 

Comments

LB said…
They are so cute!
lil Budda Babies
Tiberian monks?

🙏🦋
teacher wendy said…
I want these for my garden
Anonymous said…
Good Morning Christian!
You have another "Told Ya!"

Reservation Dogs, in addition to already winning at the Independent Spirit Awards, just won a Peabody Award!

 https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/reservation-dogs-peabody-award-1235159648/#!

 https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/reservation-dogs-wins-spirit-award-ensemble-cast-1235105372/
LB said…
@anonymous

😀 I remember that series! It was so funny!
Long overdue about the American Indian culture!
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, please do a reading on Chloe and Halle Bailey’s career and love life… will they still be under Beyoncé’s parkwood entertinment company as their client? Will they focus more on music more than acting or the other way round? Will they have kids and get married one day? If so, how many kids will they have? Will either or both of them win a Grammy and other major awards?
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, please do a prediction on zendaya career and love life…will her and Tom holland last? If so, will they get married? If so, will they have kids? If so, when? Will she keep acting for the rest of her career? Will she go back to music?
Anonymous said…
Morning CD and everyone. I am grateful for finding your blog. It gives me a little something to look forward to during the day when I’m struggling. I wish everyone well 💖
LB said…
Hi 👋 @annoymous 😊

Welcome to the community 😊💗🙏🦋
T. W. said…
Hello Anonymous!

Please create a profile/account so we can know whom we are communicating with. ❤️
gossip said…
I truly adored reading your posting. Talks

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...