Skip to main content

ANGELINA JOLIE, MEGHAN & HARRY, BTS ,”V”, JENNIE , KIELY RODNI, STALLONE, SPOTIFY, READING..

ANGELINA JOLIE, MEGHAN & HARRY, BTS,”V, JENNIE, KIELY RODNI, STALLONE, SPOTIFY, READING..

https://youtu.be/Up76wxa0Be0
 

ANGELINA JOLIE

I did a reading along time ago of what a type of person Angelina is.
https://youtu.be/Up76wxa0Be0
Kind a Birds of a feather
That was about ladies that go after other peoples husbands.
It applies here just go check it out.
She’s a troubled soul…
She has a little of an Amber Heard vibe.
She always will be a manipulator to get  what she wants.


I SEE

Regarding her suing for the FBI file.
She did that just out of spite,
As well as the attention…
Brad wasn’t prosecuted.
Because the the FBI file was correct.
I don’t see any serious abuse happened on the plane.

She has been planning to leave Brad.
Before she got on the plane.
She had been bored with him for years…
That’s all…
She took this opportunity to turn herself into the victim…

I SEE

All of this custody drama.
Is selfish she just wants to take the kids.
Any where she wants.
Without having to deal with Brad.

The older the kids get, most of them will see her manipulation.
They will want to be closer to Brad…
Nothing happened on that plane out of the ordinary.


*************************************************************

In 2017 I predicted
Sly Stallone & Jennifer Flavin
Would divorce
TOLD YA
https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2017/04/somethings-off.html
https://youtu.be/zA6MQrULJKI


I SEE

Sly Stallone has wanted to divorce her.
On & off for fifteen years.

I  “ACTUALLY” SEE

He was going to file for divorce about ten years ago.
But a  friend at one time talked him out of it…

I SEE

This marriage hasn’t been good for a long time.
If you remember a couple of weeks ago.
I did a reading saying that this house hadn’t been happy for him.
I said it won’t be  happy for Adele either…


I SEE

He moved to Florida knowing that he was going to divorce her.
I feel she wasn’t happy about the move.
He made the final plan when his youngest child
was finishing high school.
I don’t see her cheating, he’s the cheater…


I SEE

Jennifer found proof that he was cheating.
This lead her to look into her future options.
I see she saw he was moving assets.
Which is what triggered her filing for divorce.
I don’t see this being a lot of public drama.
I don’t feel this is amicable behind the scenes
But I see  they will more or less sort this out in private…


I SEE

That she was not easy to live with.
They will both be much happier.
On the other side of this…

He will be able to see other women and it’s not cheating…
She will walk away set for life…

**************************************************************

Meghan & Harry.

August 06, 2022


I SEE

Regarding her first Archwell podcast.
Don’t worry we won’t have to listen to much more
of her self indulgent drivel.
I said in a previous reading that Spotify will dump them.


I SEE

Spotify cancelling her after a few episodes, terrible numbers…
The Netflix deal will be cancelled over soon after…

A year ago I predicted that Spotify would cancel them first.
Then, Netflix.
Check it out here.
https://youtu.be/K8Rq9qpm13Q

I SEE

There was no fire.
It was a smoking heater.
Which she found out about later.
I don’t see her being upset at this at the time.
She re worked this to make her the victim.

I SEE

Serena Williams wasn’t pleased with the distortion of facts at her expense…


*************************************************************

Amber Heard & Eve Barlow

I have been asked if they are married.

They are not  married now…
Amber has been using Eve all along.

I SEE

Eve Barlow getting dumped…

*************************************************************

Told Ya

Sadly Kiely Rodni found dead...
August 22, 2022
 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11132583/Dive-team-finds-missing-Kiely-Rodni-16-car-upside-14ft-water.html

On my blog I predicted when she disappeared.
That  she wouldn’t be coming home.
That she was dead when she was put in the car.
Thats an unfortunate Told Ya…


I SEE…

Kiely was killed…
5 People are involved in her death/cover up.
It feels like mischief gone wrong.
These five people were high & drunk.
She was killed by accident…
They panicked and covered up the death.
By placing her in the car and submerging it.
All five will be caught and all facts will be revealed.
Her family will have closure.

The Police already know the five involved.
The Police  have an idea of what happened
But haven’t made arrests…

We will have all of the facts shortly.
This will not drag on…

*******************************************

TA
ASKS

 If BTS, “V” & Blackpinks Jennie.
Are they dating?

I SEE

Right now they are together, they are dating.
But it won’t last…


***********************************************************


https://youtu.be/Up76wxa0Be0

https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2017/04/somethings-off.html
https://youtu.be/eK_PL_w5mfA
https://youtu.be/K8Rq9qpm13Q
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11132583/Dive-team-finds-missing-Kiely-Rodni-16-car-upside-14ft-water.html
 

Comments

Blackbird said…
Amazing as always, CD!

Advice to Jennifer if she's reading:. When someone shows you who they are, believe them! Sly dumped and humiliated you years ago, yet you forgave him and took him back. Look forward, not back, and move on.
LB said…
Omg!! CD 🫢🫣
We are getting hit from all ends here today with what’s
going on!

So sad,for Jennifer and three daughters! 😳
Sneaking moving assets around is usually the end
of things! 😔
Anonymous said…
Thank you for that reading!

BIRDS OF A FEATHER

1. Angelina Jolie

I once thought she was a simply stunning gorgeous woman. I appreciated and admired her work with the United Nations and promoting women's rights. However, I do not like women who use their feminine wiles to manipulate and seduce men, especially married men. It's one thing to be dumb and naive, it's another to be a selfish, thoughtless bitch. She needs to back off Brad, because people are going to start to dislike her a lot, and this could affect her career.

2. Rachel Uchitel

I loathe this trailer trash of a female. She's always had a hard look about her. She's 47 years hard. Has made a lot of money off rich men. Married briefly two times. Has slept with countless men, mostly rich and famous. I will never forgive her for what she did to Tiger Woods (love me some Tiger!). He paid her 8 million to keep her mouth shut, and of course she didn't. Tiger and his lawyers are currently suing her for breach of contract --- Good! While I do not advocate married men cheating on their wives, I just love Tiger Wood and his mini-me son, Charlie.

3. Lily James

A tiny fragile looking girl-woman who can look 12 and innocent without makeup, but add a bit of perfume, lipstick, and a push-up bra, she is a beautiful seductress. She has a fragile natural beauty and vulnerability about her. To men, this is very appealing. I think she is a good actor, I enjoy watching her shows. You wonder what happened to her to make her go after married men.
Anonymous said…
Megan, Megan, Megan

How do we love thee?
Let us count the ways... not!

The fire. I recall about the fire in the nursery. I knew she was lying about the fire. My spider senses were going crazy. I did not know, however, that it was a smoking heater. I think she also said she was supposed to go out that same evening but was too upset over the fire to go out?? Yeah sure, Megan. As if you'd ever miss a public event where you can promote yourself and a photo opportunity with the paparazzi.

She is a very good liar. Lying comes natural to her.

She's had lots of practice, she's been doing it her whole life.

She would do very well in politics.

If I were Harry, I'd be very concerned about having her as a mate.
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, Are you going to offer another email reading special soon? Thanks in advance!
Tea said…
Well psychic dion >the euro lottery jackpot has rolled over yet again and it's now about 84 million pound so who is fated to win a rollover jackpot this year? aug,sept,Oct,Nov Dec 2022🌲🌟🏘️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Kitt Med said…
https://www.courttv.com/news/domestic-assault-case-against-michelle-branch-dismissed/

Hey CD what do you see for Michelle Branch
Anonymous said…
CD, can we have Keanu Reeves reading?
His birthday kinda near...

Alaia
T. W. said…
Angelina is a low vibration Gemini who is permanently bored.

Shiloh keeps asking for Brad. Dunno about the others. If CDAN is to be believed on of the adopted boys is really Angie's "special friend."

Jennifer Flavin needs to read CDAN. She would have known to run from Stallone. He's called Sly for a reason...

MeghaTron & Amber are not worth my brain power.

Poor Kiely. I will say it. Her name is/was bad mojo. Expectant parents, please rethink baby names. This is not superstition.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...