Skip to main content

JLo & Ben Affleck New Reading...

 



Jlo & Ben Affleck new reading

Hi Everyone nice to see you all again.
As well as all our new friends…

Here’s my latest bit of mischief…


In my prior prediction I said.
That Ben & JLo would not be buying a house together.
Ben would be moving into Jlo’s house.
They would live together there.
They would break up & he would move out by Xmas.
I still stand by it.
TOLD YA 




They are not buying a house together. 

Told ya

Ben is moving in with JLO in a rental house.

Told YA

I am going to give you the details of what I see with their living situation & the path to the break up.

I like everyone else saw the press of them looking at houses.

I SEE…

When they began looking at houses.
JLo wanted the showy flashy
$100m Mega Palace think Beyonce & Jay z.

Ben wanted a much more discreet home.
Where they could be a family.
Something similar to what they each had before.

JLo thought she could convince Ben to go her way.
He would not cave.

She rented the house they are living in now in her name without telling Ben. He wasn’t thrilled.
She agreed to renovations on her house to get it closer to what they needed for their larger family.

I SEE…

At this time she has no intention of moving back into her remodeled house…
She did this to buy more time to convince Ben to buy another house to live the way she wants to.
Her back up plan is to try to convince Ben to buy the rental house they are currently in.
I see that she has had conversations with the owners of the rental house behind Ben’s back.  
She told them she will talk Ben into buying it.
He won’t do it…

Onto Ben’s house he just put it on the market for $30m

I SEE…

This house will not sell at this time.
When Ben & JLo break up.
He will take it off the market & move back into it…


I SEE…

Ben celebrating Xmas in his old house.
Jlo celebrating Xmas in the rental house.

I don’t see Jlo ever moving back into her old house

These two will never be able to get on the same page.
They just don’t want the same things out of life…
The tensions will just keep rising

THAT’S ALL

I have a surprise
I am giving away a 15 min Zoom Reading today.
I’m giving it to…
Da Da…..
Catherine Hall
The reason is.
Her comments are always on a high vibration.
She is supportive of everyone in this community.
She’s a “GOOD UN”
So free reading
Catherine email me @cdreadings@aol.com.
please give me the 2 3 4th  letters of your email.
So I now it’s you.


STAY TUNED


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQzShQAAg28

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can you please do a reading on Heidi Klum and her husband Tom Kaulitz, they just celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary but you said it won't last..... I'm just wondering, I hope you and everyone have a nice day/evening!
Lila
Anonymous said…
Can you please do a reading on Heidi Klum and her husband Tom Kaulitz, they just celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary but you said it won't last..... I'm just wondering, I hope you and everyone have a nice day/evening!
Lila
T. W. said…
Run fast Ben! Run far!
Lovely Libra said…
Congratulations, Catherine! So happy for you!!🌻💛💙
Londongal said…
Congratulations Catherine 😀
Blackbird said…
Congratulations to Catherine!

Wow, what an amazing gift, CD <3

XXX

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...