Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

Lovely Libra said…
This is proof there is beauty in every thing. Thanks for this great pix, CD.
Anonymous said…
What a neat idea. Don't you just love some people's creativity?
Anonymous said…
Good morning Christian and everyone. Today I’m heart broken. My 19 year old son got a passport and has taken off overseas to “chase dreams”. He has never been overseas, we are not sure where he has gone or if he is by himself or with anyone else or how long he is going for or where he got the money to go and pay for this. He called me yesterday morning before he took off and half joked that he was at the airport. He had been saying he was planning on going to the USA with his friend and his friends older brother but nothing has been posted on social media from any of their accounts suggesting they were going overseas. He also has a father who abandon him almost 14 years ago who has a very bad past and lives overseas and I have a bad feeling he may have gone to see him. I am also scared of what his father could do to me, even from afar. I have not heard a word from him since yesterday morning and am very worried. It hasn’t been 24 hours and I have decided to contact the police if I dont hear from him by 24 hours. Everyone please hug your children and loved ones closer , I can’t believe this is happening 💔
T. W. said…
This pic is making me laugh!
Lovely Libra said…
Anonymous - I’m a Mom too; I truly can feel your pain and concern. I’ll be praying for you & your son — and doing some long distance reiki healing for him as well. As hard as it is, please ask God - and our Mother Mary - to protect and keep him safe —- and then let go — trust and know this is in God’s loving, capable hands … and it will be. Know that I - and this beautiful community - are with you.
Anonymous said…
Hey CD, how are you doing? So according to reports Rita Ora is a married woman 👩 now. Will her marriage last? If not, why? Will she and her husband have kids? If so, how many?
Cordelia said…
Anonymous

I pray for the safety of your son and a happy outcome.for you all. May Archangel Michael protect everyone through their journey in life. ❤

LB said…
@anonymous
Amen 🙏 🫶
Anonymous said…
Dear Christian, Lovely Libra, Cordelia, TW and LB, thank you with all of my heart for your prayers and well wishes. After 2 days of not knowing where my son is, I have been able to contact him only to discover the extreme length of lies and deceit he told me. Unfortunately he is with his father who abandoned him almost 14 years ago and during that time had a very bad past, and he was s in a dangerous foreign country I could never of imagined he would travel to. The extent of his lies and deceit is unbelievable, he was not raised like this and I can’t understand what has got into him ( my fear is the devil). I am in fear for the safety of my son and in fear for my own safety, his father has the means to be a very dangerous person. Christian I will book in for a reading soon if you feel comfortable reading this situation, thank you
Starlight said…

Anonymous
August 12, 9.09 pm


all the things
you’ve taught him

all the Love
you’ve given him

he keeps it
in himself

he takes it
with him ☀️


let him go
to find himself

he is protected !


we are with you ❤️

Cordelia said…
Anonymous

Please feel assured that you have the love and support of friends here ❤

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...