Skip to main content

Interesting... "Sound Familiar?" This is the bombshell book I saw... See reading....

 

 
 
Interesting sound familiar 
Oops! This is the book I saw that will take down Meghan & Harry...
Grab your popcorn
 


https://youtu.be/FzGiAdhMftk

MEGHAN & HARRY
Tom Bower’s book  


I SEE…

The book will be a  Bombshell …

It will cause a “Big Rift” between Meghan & Harry

Why?

Harry will learn things about Meghan.
He did not know…
Which she can’t deny…

Something about one for her past relationships…
The other has something to do with.
Something Meghan did or said about Diana…

This book and fallout.
Will leave Harry questioning his relationship & sanity…

For Meghan it will be devastating…
She knows will not be able to spin the truths.
In this book…
She’s feel that she is finally loosing her grip on Harry…

So what will be the fallout…

What, do I SEE from here?

First Up Harry.



I SEE…

Since Harry visited  Britain.
He is getting more & more depressed…
Finding it harder & harder to settle In California…
He’s only happy when he’s playing polo with his mates…
Away from Meghan…
He was already beginning to be become disillussioned.
With her, the release of the book.
The facts he learned from it.
I see him realizing  just how devious & destructive his wife has been…
This will trigger the final chapter in his relationship with Meghan…



Meghan Meghan

So onto Meghan

I SEE…

I see her instigating fights with Harry…
She will not be able to get Harry to support her…


She will  sue Tom Bower…
But she will loose…

*********

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi CD

I think the Chinese media just stole everything from your site for free, without giving you credit.
did you see that?


Psychic Gossip said…
Hi Anonymous do you have a link to the site please CDX
Anonymous said…
Hi CD! If this the book you saw in your reading, that means she is going to sue valentine low and will lose, so it's not Tom Bower? Thank you xx
Sally said…

I always look forward to your videos. Thank your Christian X
karma said…
I am not sure which one I saw,
but I do think they kept stealing from you
I posted your site on my work site in the past
the world knows about you
however everybody wants things for free.

KR and AG had been promoting in the Chinese media
they said a lot about AG
I went to post that AG was born a man
now the Chinese are no longer crazy for KR whose grandmother is a Chinese
haha

the Chinese media do NOT talk about what is going on in China or about the Chinese
they talk about non-Chinese and the world
the Chinese plan to conquer the world
if you follow Harvard university professors
who wrote book about China Mode and China Leadership

google China New World Order
you may see Henry Kissinger wrote a book saying US must share the world with China
I guess Putin is unhappy for getting nothing
after all. USSR made China a powerful country
so Putin is rebelling

I hope Putin find a way to end the military conflict
in the past I applied for a position in Russia
I wanted to work and live in Russia

life is too short
I want to live in Russia the next life,.
hahaha.
Anonymous said…
dear CD, can you do a video on KR?
Anonymous said…
VERY INTERESTING!

WOW, shocking. Another book on Megan (and Harry's) alleged bad behavior at the palace.

Alleged, I'm kidding! Of course it's true. We saw her recently get quickly hot towards a Royal aide, who asked her to give the flowers over to him when she was greeting the public along with Harry, William and Catherine.

Oprah Winfrey said, “You teach people how to treat you.” How people treat us is directly correlated with how we feel about ourselves.

Too bad the servants didn't videotape or record these episodes.

The author is VERY accomplished.

I can't imagine how Megan must feel with her life slowly starting to crumble.

There's no coming back from this. ~~
T. W. said…
Maybe we should get the book.
T. W. said…
People are still stealing from Christian?

Please post links so we can put a stop to this.

Christian blogs out of love.
T. W. said…
Meghan Markle Was ‘Narcissistic Sociopath’ Who Wanted to Be Rejected by Royals, Former Aides Say

https://www.thedailybeast.com/meghan-markle-was-narcissistic-sociopath-who-wanted-to-be-rejected-by-royals-former-aides-say
T. W. said…
Book: Meghan Markle thought she would be ‘Beyonce of the UK’ after marrying Harry


https://sandrarose.com/2022/09/book-meghan-markle-thought-she-would-be-beyonce-of-the-uk-after-marrying-harry/
Lucy said…
Don't forget that the US version of Tom Bower's book drops next week, with different content. Apparently there are chapters in that version that could not be included in the British version, due to different defamation laws.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...