Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Good morning!

God has a rainbow surrounding His throne.
LB said…
God’s love is a rainbow 🌈 😊❤️
teacher wendy said…
I went to see a new clinic today ( a long term covid clinic) . The doctor of the clinic was going to help me but the head of the clinic came in and said they wouldnt take me as a patient. So waste of time.
HOWEVER THE NICE DOCTOR SAID, a new wave of covid out of Africa is coming. It is gaining strength. It is bad, resistent to the shots and no one is doing covid protocols anymore so he suggested since I was wearing my mask today keep the mask, keep sanatizing, keep distancing
T. W. said…
Thank you teacher Wendy. I truly hope you feel better. I have been praying for you. Please get some rest.

Christian warned us about disease X and experts are calling the next pandemic Disease X. It is already here.
Starlight said…

how wrong that is

that humans who need help
don’t get it

one more reason
to make it different ✨

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...