Skip to main content

TOLD YA More UFO Exposure.... ???

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12144193/NASAs-UFO-task-force-livestream-historic-public-meeting-TODAY-Watch-here.html

CHRISTIAN DION's

2021 PREDICTIONS

Sorry they aren't Happier

 20
UFO
Even more exposure of UFOs.
Made by the Air forces of the World...

 

Depp, Trevor Noah, Keanu , UFO’s, Madonna, Tori & Dean, READING



 In my 2021 Predictions.
Check it out on You Tube.
I said
Even more exposure of UFOs...
Made by the Air forces of the World...
Anyone who follows the news.
Knows this is a Told Ya…
So many releases of confidential  information.
Since 2020..To count.
 
I SEE…

More exposures of UFO’S continuing.
I see a mass sighting by the end of the year.
It’s not going to be like a Loch Ness sighting.
It will be captured on video, seen by many people.
Public & government, it will be indisputable…
This will lead to more funding, normalization, awareness.
Of life, on other planets.
It will lead to greater understanding of life on other planets..
You know what, I See removing fear…

 

 

Comments

T. W. said…
They are tired of us killing each other.
T. W. said…
Christian, you have a Told Ya:


‘That ‘70s Show’ star Danny Masterson found guilty of 2 rape counts, is led from court in handcuffs


https://apnews.com/article/danny-masterson-guilty-verdict-rape-4c60cc1031e917fc52c05238a22cc1ad

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...