Skip to main content

Happy Solstice


 

Comments

T. W. said…
I’m staying indoors.
MH said…
Ha, the tree of light
teacher wendy said…
Happy solstice. I didnt have surgery! They just did a colonoscopy and no polyps...no anything! Way better than expected. I was so scared! Thank you for the prayers! I just had to deal with attitude from David but I have a new therapist! Plus I am up to cleaning upstairs! Starting tomorrow!
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy,

This is great news! I’m sorry about David. I don’t know what you see in him and I think you deserve better.
teacher wendy said…
TW he helped my sister so much and she loved him. He was not even her family. He was all I had in caring for her. As I slowly learn how to be independent again and find my voice, I would like to repay his kindness to her as he deals with his terminal illness. Part of his actions come from a degrading neurological disease that makes a jekyl and hyde personality. It would be unfair that I took help, money and time and returned nothing.....that is not who I am. I dont use people. Christian says he has a short time. Do unto others as you would like them to do unto you.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...