Skip to main content

Happy Solstice


 

Comments

T. W. said…
I’m staying indoors.
MH said…
Ha, the tree of light
teacher wendy said…
Happy solstice. I didnt have surgery! They just did a colonoscopy and no polyps...no anything! Way better than expected. I was so scared! Thank you for the prayers! I just had to deal with attitude from David but I have a new therapist! Plus I am up to cleaning upstairs! Starting tomorrow!
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy,

This is great news! I’m sorry about David. I don’t know what you see in him and I think you deserve better.
teacher wendy said…
TW he helped my sister so much and she loved him. He was not even her family. He was all I had in caring for her. As I slowly learn how to be independent again and find my voice, I would like to repay his kindness to her as he deals with his terminal illness. Part of his actions come from a degrading neurological disease that makes a jekyl and hyde personality. It would be unfair that I took help, money and time and returned nothing.....that is not who I am. I dont use people. Christian says he has a short time. Do unto others as you would like them to do unto you.