Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

Moon said…
I love❤️ this photo. Thanks Christian

God protect the pure honest love of these innocent children all over the world. protect them all from hardship, hunger, disease and war 🙏

the tin man is gone
he couldn't hold on to his heart

I miss him so much
Starlight said…


Dear Moon

I’m feeling so much with you ✨

we don’t know every time our path

the only thing I know is

that we never walk alone -
the Angels are always with us

and that no deep Love is lost ❤️



Moon said…
Starlight, ✨
I hope you are well🙏

deep love💖 that could never blossom and was growing
and the angels watchfully accompany it will only remain a memory
the pain of losing loved ones and the powerlessness of not being able to help is unbearable.
Starlight said…


Dear Moon

so much pain -
so much pain

may I ask you

who you have
lost and why


maybe Love can be
a bridge

different than before

🙏

Moon said…
dear starlight ✨
I can't talk about it please understand🙏

things happened that shouldn't happen
and completely different ways of life
it was out of our hands

my heart is always in love💖

I can't see the new bridge, the light is too far away,

I'm hoping for a miracle like it began in the beginning
Miracles happen I've experienced it

we had made a promise to each other

God leads us all on the right path🙏

Starlight said…

Dear Moon

the mind tries to understand
shouldn’t it be -

is it a blessing in disguise -
or is it not ready yet

the heart cries out
I want it back - it feels right

how can it find healing -

and you’re trying to regain
control of your life

the advice from Spirit is ✨
the burden is too heavy -

take care of yourself -
let others take care of you

maybe a walk with someone
where you don’t have to talk

or a special cake from someone
where you can feel at home

decide for your healing -

energetically connected with him
it also helps him ✨

Spirit knows why some things
happen and others not -

we cannot understand it within
the pain - maybe later

if it is meant to be - nothing
and no one can prevent it

trust in your path and yourself

my heart is with you ❤️



Moon said…
Dear Starlight✨💕
I am grateful for your comforting loving words .it means a lot to me.

my spirit is always with him, always

the silence and peace is the best place at the moment you are so right

and thank you from the bottom of my heart


my heart is with you💖too

Thanks for your understanding
Starlight said…

Dear Moon

thank you for your loving words
that warmed my heart

we don’t know what is coming

may the wish come true ?
that means so much to me

or is it preparing me

for something else what is
yet to come

trust in your path ✨

I believe in the signs
that cross my path

it gives me the answers

I wish you deeply that you
will be happy ❤️

Moon said…
my Dear Starlight✨
thank you from the bottom of my heart♥️
it warms my heart just as much

Yes, we don't know what's coming. and that's what makes life so exciting and I always take it positively

the wish is more magic to me, and the universe gets the energy when you send the energy

Happiness is always with us, we are protected, you know everything

Stay true to yourself and there will always be new, interesting paths in your life

Happiness and love should accompany you, in harmony with everyone. Thank you Starlight🙏for Everything and your Love💖


you make my heart ❤️ happy
Starlight said…

Dear Moon

I send you and all here from this
great community ❤️

my Love and best wishes for now
and the next year

may your wishes come true ✨

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...