Skip to main content

2 Years Already... Mum...

1932-2022



 

Comments

T. W. said…
We love you Christian. You are not alone. ❤️
Tea said…
Lyrics I wrote for Karen carpenters theme tune years ago > i remember all the times that we shared together, you were my best friend and how much I miss you etc 🌍✨🎸🏡🌻🎵 📻🎹🎵
Cordelia said…
CD what a wonderful lady. No time can diminish the love between a mother and son for your link to each other is eternal. 💙
Tony said…
Hi Christian. Thinking of you at this time. As you already know, I lost my Dad just before this Christmas just gone. Just days before mum and dad's 73rd wedding anniversary. Incredible. I know how you're feeling. I miss my Dad very very much. We know they're in heaven and are always around us very much. I've lit a candle for Dad tonight. I'll say a prayer for you too. God bless ❤️❤️🙏🙏😔😔
Letty said…
Love you CD! Good bless your mom! She is a beautiful spirit!
Starlight said…


you know my dear friend

she protects her family ❤️

like she has ever done it before
and will forever do

with all her unconditional Love ✨
accompanied by her beloved man



T. W. said…
Tony, we are with you too. God bless you. ❤️
Kitt Med said…
God bless you, CD. Your Mom looks like a very nice lady.
Prayers sent out to you and your
family.
Sending lots of love your way!
Your friend, Kitt from Chicago!
Mariposa said…
God bless you CD. x ❤️
Lovely Libra said…
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thinking of you, CD
C said…
You are still connected, her soul is always by your side��

P.S.: Who is Tony, T.W.?
MH said…
Thinking of you Christian and sending you love ♥️
Psychic Gossip said…
C No Tony isnt TW he's a British friend CDX
Katelyn said…
Much love to you my friend. Thinking of you.
zj said…
Burn the insense!! She will be healed in the haven
Tony said…
Thankyou T.W God bless you too ❤️
Moon said…
Not a day goes by that I don't think about my late mother and I understand you too much Christian🙏 this love.♥️

This motherly love is special and this special love will live on, it is always with us.

our mother❤️
teacher wendy said…
Oh wow 2 years! Time moves on and yet when you lose the one you love...your time stands still...it has always felt so strange to me. Life keep going around you...and here you are just watching. I hope Christian that you are coping better. We are always here for you.
Chocmint33 said…
Thinking of you. I know how you feel CD. I lost my Dad 20 weeks ago. My Mum passed over 7 years ago. Time heals but you always think about them. It’s comforting that they are watching over us though. ❤️
Louis said…
I'm so sorry CD, wishing you peace and strength.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...