Skip to main content

Thank You "ALL" for your kind words


 

Comments

T. W. said…
May you always receive love! ❤️
MH said…
Good morning beautiful sunshine! I hope everyone is doing and feeling well!? Even when you are not, try to stay positive and be grateful for the things you have and people or animals and relationships in your life. Don’t lose sight of that beautiful light.

I was progressively feeling exhausted and drained and falling asleep with tears rolling.. then the weekend came around. What a productive, humbling, grateful and packed it was! Thank you for all the knowledge! It is very true that when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. Today my old bones are just sore, tired .. I think accidentally I’ve messed up my low back. Contemplating to take a pill that I really don’t want to. Hopefully Saturday’s full moon shares her energy (maybe I should sleep on the windowsill) before I slip back into loss. Nonetheless, I’m grateful for today’s beautiful sunshine. The lessons that I’ve learned so far. That beautiful light that have always been with me.. Sending hugs and love to you all ♥️

S Club 7 - Reach
https://youtu.be/upjTuLXjU5U?si=nTbqrQscDfZl9EpB
Kitt Med said…
We are here for you ! Good vibes sent your way!
T. W. said…
MH

Things will get better.

Try a teaspoon of prepared mustard like French’s mixed in a cup of warm water. Drink to kill pain.
MH said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
We are grateful that your mum gave us you!

The Original Sarah
teacher wendy said…
MH my back hurts often. I use a tens unit ffrom Amazon. It helps a lot. Feel better
MH said…
T.W. & teacher wendy
Thank you ♥️♥️
Starlight said…

MH

I wish you a lot sunshine

that warms you ❤️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...