So here's a photo of Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's "Lovenest" How cute..... It also happens to be where Roberts dogs where staying while he was down under. So is he staying there due to her, or the dogs. Ermm. My bets on the dogs. Before long we'll see the moving vans. As he gets to the point of no return. Mind you the PR team must be loving all this publicity. Oh well. As they say money goes to money...... Bear & Bernie
The one place in the World where you can really find out what The Rich The Famous The Infamous will be up to........Ha ha ha..................... "98.5% Accurate" BBC Television. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzuhlcxgDfceKHjCZW7V5aA


Comments
?
To reiterate:
-End of summer
-Rob will be fine
- Rob will probably end up behind the camera
- Rob will end up with a woman that is respectable and will be well received.
Holy moly everyone, just wait. Three more months!
Now, I know his name, I have seen some of his hilarious interviews on youtube, and I think he adorable now. I consider myself a fan and look forward to seeing some of his movies- it looks like he has interesting taste. As an American, I think he is a credit to English people with the classy way he has handled himself and has proven himself to be loyal and/or have a very thick skin. I think Hollywood producers, etc. have certainly noticed his maturity and ability to put movie + promotion before his own ego. I am very impressed with him as a person. If he's still "with" her next year, then I'll start judging.
My boyfriend always comes with me, though...
Object Name : Kristen Stewart
Byline : Blanco-Rol/X17online.com
City : Los Feliz
Headline : EXCLU Not a fun night for K Stew… despite Rob birthday!
Credits : Blanco-Rol/X17online.com
Copyright Notice : Blanco/X17online.com
Caption : Kristen Stewart looks sad and depressed the very night of Robert Pattinson 27 th birthday. The couple was not together to celebrate monday night despite living a few blocks away in Los Feliz. Trouble in paradise? “she was nervous and anxious texting and texting never a smile on her face” says an onlooker. “no party mood for sure” . Robert Pattinson was at home during night May 13, 2013 X17online.com EXCLUSIVE
???? : CP_2
???? : Model: Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Camera Date: 2013:05:13 21:20:13