So here's a photo of Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's "Lovenest" How cute..... It also happens to be where Roberts dogs where staying while he was down under. So is he staying there due to her, or the dogs. Ermm. My bets on the dogs. Before long we'll see the moving vans. As he gets to the point of no return. Mind you the PR team must be loving all this publicity. Oh well. As they say money goes to money...... Bear & Bernie
The one place in the World where you can really find out what The Rich The Famous The Infamous will be up to........Ha ha ha..................... "98.5% Accurate" BBC Television. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzuhlcxgDfceKHjCZW7V5aA

Comments
Did I think it would last? Not so much. I'm bummed too.
I am sad about this because I think Kim is a bit of a sweety and she has had a few heartbreaks. This isn't good. xx
Rats! I was hoping these two would make it. Hopefully they'll part ways before tying the knot and go on to meet their true loves!
❤
Divorce is not a sin. If God didn't put you two together, consider it a blessing. Even God is divorced (you can read this yourself in Jeremiah 3:8).