Skip to main content

Show us your Birth Certificate....


Comments

kiminicki said…
CD is that mr toad from wind in the willows?
who would rent a house on a major road for kids with autism and apd who don't like noise and stimulous and who can strop off straight into the main road traffic?
kiminicki said…
Cant believe this. The church in the uk have just decided that its ok for boys to wear dresses and high heels and tiaras at school here.
Please honestly I started teaching in 1981 and the boys in my classes had dressing up out every day. They regularly did work in glamerous dresses, high heels, hats, jewellery, handbags, wigs and pearls.
They dressed as the three bears and lots of other characters. Sometimes the girls even managed to get the dresses.
Nobody bothered at all it was totally normal. Guess ive always been ahead of my time.
The only person that ever thought it was a bit odd was the male head who wasn't sure incase it turned the boys gay he soon got used to it though with reassurance it wouldn't.
CyndiTx123 said…
Kiminicki-That's pretty cool to have a liberal-free thinking school in the U.K. and especially in the 80's. Trust me they wouldn't have that in Texas, because Texas is crusty -stale in their thinking... well for the majority. Need more liberal-free thinking schools in the USA.
T. W. said…
I am okay with boys playing with dolls. They should play with dolls. Boys and girls cross dressing to play make-believe, okay. What I take issue with is parents dressing their biological male children as girls everyday (and dressing biological female children as boys) and treating them as though they are. If their 6 year old said I am an adult treat me like one, then what. If the child said I am old enough to know my own mind and have sex, then what.

The tail should not wag the dog.
kiminicki said…
Its a big thing with some parents here to bring their children up gender neutral.
Not sure how you do that when it comes to going to the boys or girls toilets don't have any gender neutral toilets in schools yet I don't think and six hours is a long time to wait until home time if you are gender neutral.
I did once ask a child what they were and they said a packed lunch

T. W. said…
The child has more sense than some adults.

I see they mean well with the gender neutrality. How can you do this and not deny all human beings are different? I am not going to think about this anymore. These children are not mine but one day they will run the world. That is impossible to do when one is confused.
kiminicki said…
Cyndi that's why we don't have the violence here in the uk they do in Texas theres no where to holster their guns because it sure spoils the line of those long dresses and the boys know better than to ruin the line of their clothes!
CyndiTx123 said…
Kiminicki Your funny!! - My hubby & I can't stand Texas for their views on guns and their laws...their views on womens rights.... Ak47's really? Who needs a gun like that? Wished majority of the guns they allow on the streets outlawed... There are sensible people who know how to handle a gun and respect their gun... Like for people who are allowed to go hunting for deer or hogs during hunting season... any extra is too much.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.