Skip to main content

Thursday BF Meme fo the Day...


Comments

T. W. said…
They are one and the same. I think Bohemian Grove met last week. Has The Bilderberg Group met yet? These groups come up and enforce The Program. All these politicians are pawns.
Truth said…
None of this is funny, I really thought better of you. You live here (Earth) for now. We don't get to choose our rulers as many think. Poison A or poison B. I told you Hillary would not could not win, I know how things really work including the multi verse which is why you got the Hillary event incorrect. From here on in things are going to get really dicey, Nuclear war started by error or design. Yes the assassination event of Trump still looms but it's outcome is uncertain. I am telling you this just like Hillary's failure an event that will happen that will take out most of the west coast. The biggest wave you have ever seen, no warning, sunny day. I'm not the only one who has seen this. Keep your eyes on Hawaii event may be connected.
T. W. said…
Hello Neils Rosenbeck.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. God bless you.
Jules said…
TW - Bohemian Grove met last week, oh no, I could cry a river for all the innocent lost during that time.

Neils Rosenbeck - I also heard the west coast is going to be completely destroyed. Some say its an earthquake and some that its a tsunami. You are correct We don't choose our governments, we don't elect anything .. I just wish more people would wake up.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.