Skip to main content

TRUMPTOWN is alive & well In Sth Dakota..


Comments

Chick'sOpinion said…
Can they legally do this ? Surely not.
Jules said…
So he is not sentenced to death for the crime he committed, he sentenced to death ONLY because he is gay and might have a good time in prison.
Chick'sOpinion said…
End jury based trials. Clearly not all . But in the majority of cases. The jurors are often lazy, bored, bigoted, inexperienced, read shit on the internet or couldn’t care less. If ANYTHING happens to you. You DONT want a jury based Trial. You are far better off with a magistrate or judge only trial. Cause bigots , homophobes. Or outright arseholes do jury service. And they don’t give a damn what happens to you. Or in worst cases like this... have their own agenda
Jules said…
Well said Chcks Opinion! I agree with every

Well said Chicks Opinion!








Chick'sOpinion said…
It’s a good thing there’s a lot of gay lawyers out there in the U.S, experiencesd ones. Cause
they are gonna be onto this shit immed. And get this poor man off death row. And hopefully string up the F..ckers who put him there. Keep us posted on this one CD. Cause this is bang out of order.
T. W. said…
Oh my damn!!!

Prison is NOT fun. No one wants to be beaten and raped.

Damn damn damn

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.