Skip to main content

Worse to come Merry Xmas...


Comments

T. W. said…
I see more black and red. Black heart and the flames of hell.

Penny Marshall died Monday night. Maybe she couldnt take anymore of this administration and decided she is of greater service from the beyond.
T. W. said…
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Friends, do not lose hope. I sense some energy being blocked due to no fault of us lightworkers. Something good is on the horizon.

Please remember God has already won the victory. Keep praying, keep loving, keep listening to your intuition, and keep hope alive.

With love,

tw
Anonymous said…
The lord said in times of chaos, do not be moved! This is words I live by.. who God keeps is well kept!

I’m with you TW.. keep loving, keep praying and keep living!


God bless!
Tony said…
This has been on the cards for a while. Remember back when Christian predicted this? Worse than the crash of 1929. Here in the UK retailers are already slashing prices in stores and online. Once the figures are released after Xmas it won't look good..and here the Brexit is a complete shambles. Things are NOT looking good!!
T. W. said…
Tony, please forgive me, I do remember the prediction. I feel worse is coming but we will survive.


Buy your gold and silver while it is cheap and hoard it. If you decide to invest in crypto-currency please avoid Bitcoin and only use disposable income to purchase it.


I would love some crypto-currency but my rule is never to invest in something I do not understand.
Letty said…
I feel hopeful that demon trump is on his way out

Tony said…
I'm with you T.W. This government of ours have deported people who came here from the Caribbean after the war..people who worked extremely hard and paid their taxes..and have been treated appallingly.Its called the Windrush. Check it out on Google. And yes we will survive!!
T. W. said…
God bless you Tony and all those who are oppressed or in need.
Tony said…
And God bless you too T.W
T. W. said…
Thank you Tony, I receive this blessing! ��
Katelyn said…
I hope he is too. Guys I’m sorry I haven’t been here in forever. Things with my family are tough and it’s been hard.
Jules said…
and so it begins ...
T. W. said…
Katelyn, we are glad to hear from you. I am sorry about the family difficulties. I have just said a prayer for you and your family.


Don't feel bad, we all need a break from the internet from time to time.


Please know you are forgiven and loved. Be free with this knowledge. May God continue to bless you and your family.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.