Skip to main content

Starting next broadcast


Comments

T. W. said…
I fear this is coming.

I dreamt I was squashing roaches and other insects. Not a good dream, but at least I was killing them. If you dream of animals of any kind overtaking you that means your enemy will defeat you.
Anonymous said…

As Bob Marley said
Rise from your sleep and slumber!!
Wake up and LIVE Wake up and live.

So his 30 percent conspiracy theory believing dumb asses.
Let them sleep 70 percent will not go for this fake stuff.
He wont be getting a wall. PERIOD!
T. W. said…
This site is being monitored. They need to monitor CDAN so they know whom to prosecute in court...

I commented about the income tax refunds on several occasions and how this would impact the economy. The White House ordered the IRS to issue tax refunds despite the shutdown. Good.

I also commented about Martial Law a few times. There is talk Trump wants to declare a national state of emergency. Listen Trump, there wouldn't be one if you paid people for the work they do. Stop holding people's paychecks hostage so you can erect the Berlin Wall, uh, I meant the Iron Curtain, oh shoot, I meant a wall along the US-Mexico Border.

For once in your life be reasonable.

Prove people like me wrong.

Shock the world.

DO THE RIGHT THING.
T. W. said…
R. Kelly's days are numbered. If he doesn't go down because of the Lifetime documentary then my faith in humanity is crushed:

1. R. Kelly Being Investigated by Georgia District Attorney for Possible Criminal Charges

https://theblast.com/r-kelly-under-investigation-fulton-county-joycelyn-savage/


2. BREAKING: GA District Attorney Investigating R. Kelly for Possible Criminal Charges

http://sandrarose.com/2019/01/breaking-ga-district-attorney-investigating-r-kelly-for-possible-criminal-charges/
T. W. said…
UPDATE

A rape crisis center in my state had to put workers on furlough due to lack of grant funds coming in. Heaven forbid one of Trump's daughters need such a service during the government shutdown. I don't wish that on them. I pray Trump sees the light. I understand his frustration about immigration and security but he is going about things the wrong way.

G. K. Butterfield is minority whip in the House. He is a Democrat out of North Carolina. I no longer live in his district but I can say hope is here.

I'm watching local news now. Workers affected by the government shutdown can get help:

1. Banks are helping by waiving fees and such. They say contact them direct.

2. Credit card companies are working with those affected. contact them direct.

3. Those affected can apply for and receive Unemployment Insurance. The catch is that those who receive back pay from the government for the time they missed work will have to repay the amount of unemployment insurance received.

DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE.
Letty said…
The democrats know it’s about the power he is seeking
Also he wants to extend his time in office.

There are two psychics that said he will be
Re-elected in 2020 because he is expanding
Consciousness around the world

I hope they are wrong about him winning
In 2020!!!
T. W. said…
Time will tell. There are psychics predicting 2 terms. There are psychics saying he will resign after surviving impeachment. There are psychics saying he will be assassinated before this term is over.

All of ten cannot be correct.
Jules said…
TW - It will be interesting to see if all the psychic prediction come true, for instance, Trump could still remain in office after his impeachment, then go onto serve another term and then gets assassinated!
T. W. said…
Jules, I had not thought of that because they all gave time frames. As we know, you cannot predict timing unless God Himself tells you direct that something is set in stone.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.