Skip to main content

Engaged? NO.. Engagad...


Comments

yep said…
These two are really annoying since they have started to promote their movie. All this stupid gushing about each other and Lady Gaga is constantly crying, it's all just too much. In the end the movie is just a remake of a remake of a remake. Nothing special.
Letty said…
HI CD
Are they a couple??!
T. W. said…
CDAN claims she is blowing up Taylor Kinney's phone but she is too crazy for him. I think Christian said they would have made a good fit. I think Lady GaGa is the problem here. She needs to go to rehab if she hasn't, get the right treatment for lupus, and be in a loving relationship with herself. Shakespeare was not being literal when he said all the world is a stage.
CyndiTx123 said…
Right on T.W. Lady Gaga needs to get on Benlysta...if she hasn't already. We treat pt's that have autoimmune diseases at the treatment center I work out. Benlysta is a FDA approved medication for Lupus. She can afford it.
Maybe her and Brad had an affair during the movie? She wants more from him? who knows... Tell us CD Please . Very curious about these too.....
JMO said…
Blind Gossip has a new blind item about them:

We’ve told you before that this actor’s relationship is in trouble.

And we also told that this actress’ relationship was in such trouble we didn’t know if she and her partner would make it through awards season.

Well, it turns out that people are now speculating that if their individual relationships collapsed at the same time… it must be because actor and actress are seeing each other!

Oh. My. God!

No.

Just because they played love interests in a movie does not mean that their romantic chemistry carried over into real life. It did not.

They are friends and professional colleagues. Nothing more. Sorry to ruin your fantasy.

However, our actor and actress will be sitting near each other at the Oscars. It will be fun to watch the rumors fly every time they so much as glance at each other!
T. W. said…
Hi CyndiTx123! God bless nurses! I know a little about lupus. Is lupus the disease known as "the great imitator?" I was told it is difficult to diagnose and lab tests help only when the person has an active case of lupus. However, the butterfly rash on the face is a dead giveaway.

Hi JMO! Thank you for sharing! Blind Gossip blinds become easier to solve if one is willing to lurk for a while, read old blinds, and notice patterns.
Sana said…
yep....i agree with you so hard on what you wrote
Letty said…
After seeing these two sing at the oscars it looks
Like they are in love
Gaga seems very much in love with Bradley

Cd- are they going to be a couple?
Apple Monkey said…
I have seen seen this. Love you Cyndi! I agree what is happening Btwn these two? I wanna know!
T. W. said…
Blinds claim Bradley is a closet case and conspiracy theories claim Gaga has a middle leg. If both are true then I can see this happening.

I think Gaga swings both ways, if she and Bradley are a real couple maybe they have an "understanding"?

I don't know. They get paid to play pretend.

I bet some straight men pretend to be closet cases for publicity.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.