Skip to main content

If only.......


Comments

Apple Monkey said…
TW How are you? I have been catching up with Dear CD’s posts and saw you had been absent. Sending you much love.
Big hugs to you Cyndi xxx
And all friends Chicks, Jules, Letty.
CD do you think the Royal Family will last? I am so glad the allegations about a certain royal are coming to light, but I am curious what the end result will be?
T. W. said…
He did say he was the chosen one...
Chick'sOpinion said…
It seems to me, Trump is someone who didn't play with the other kids in the school yard.

I'm referring to his behaviour at the last G7 in Italy.

Where soon after it, he snubbed world leaders. And dropped out of the Paris Climate Accords. And then refused to sign their joint statement. That they finally all agreed to in Canada a year later.

And last Summer, as NATO allies met together in Brussels, the organisers of the summit there deliberately avoided problems with Trump by pre-writing the meetings policy agreement.
To make sure Trump didn't see it till the last minute.

He's that disruptive.

So when they all meet for this year's G7 in Biarritz, France this weekend, all the U.S's allies will be attending.

But they are all clear on one issue beforehand.
They won't be getting a consensus about global issues.

Not a snowflakes chance in hell. With Trump attending.

Nevermind the fact that for the last 4 decades a G7 has always produced a consensus. With everyone agreeing.

Apparently the leaders of this year's G7 have an 'operating strategy of damage limitation'
To control Trump's damage to the talks. And global issues.

Fact is, Trump hates all multilateral institutions. Institutions like the U.N, the North Atlantic Treaty Org, and the World Trade Org.

And he currently undermines all their efforts. So his attendance at a G7 is always gonna be disastrous.

What I despair about is that...the U.S built the Post War World. They created a rules based game. Of sharing. And countries helping eachother by sharing the benefits created. And it's worked well.

Well Trump doesn't like rules based games. At G7's or school yards.

So this year's G7 will be another disaster. If they can't avert it.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Apple Monkey

Hi !

Yes. It’s good to see T.W back.
Sana said…
Wait ...what?...he...the chosen one ..😂🤣🤣😭😭im dying 💦
This tv personality fuck up should do birthday parties too! Hahaha 😅

Nice too see u back T:W

And great job with the pictures/paintings CD. They

Do wanna ask 2 questions (if I may pls) Its about Lady Diana...was her death an accident or ordered (planned) ?
I hear a lot of conspiracies of late, one which explained that had to do with her current beau being a Muslim and the higher power (Crown) could not have that. Also it was her bitch ex-husband Charles that wanted her title stripped away from her, and begged his mummy to do so, even when the Queen HRH E2 was reluctant to do so, she gave in to her son's wishes.

The second is about Michael Jackson - I know his death affected many but was the man really what they said he was...or innocent?

Grateful to you

Ms Sana

T. W. said…
Thank you Musaka & Chick'sOpinion!

Apple Monkey, I had internet issues, the timing was suspicious. I got a new modem/router, no bueno. I have service now. Interesting...


Musaka, I know you asked Christian. He did say Michael Jackson was guilty of pedophilia. As for Lady Diana, let's be real. We know what really happened. I do not want to say because I do not want internet service interruption again...
Chick'sOpinion said…
Musaka

Most psychics who are prepared to say Lady Diana was murdered. Claim it was a very highly organised murder. With many people involved.

I remember when it happened. Like alot of people.

And a lot of people were rather surprised she was hanging out with the Fayeds in 1997. Dodi Fayed in particular. Going off on his Yacht.

I thought she was being a bit daring. But I thought good for her.

We didn't know it at the time.. that there was no romance between her and Dodi. Or very little.

It was just assumed.

She had just found her feet as a newly divorced woman. And her association with the Fayeds is not that bizarre. When you look at the facts. They owned Harrods dept store.

And prime real estate in London.

And were/are fabulously rich. And offered her alot of emotional support through the divorce from Charles.

Particularly old Mohammed Fayed. Plus the Fayeds were permanent residents of the UK at the time.

But. And here's the but.

The British Royal family did not like the Arab Fayeds. And old Mohammed Fayed was continuously turned down in his applications for a British Passport.

Why? Hmmmm.

Perhaps we'll never know the true events. But for myself. And what ive read. I believe she was murdered.

Because they feared her habit of dating Muslim men.

2 is not a habit. But it appears to have been enough for someone in the Royal family to put their foot down. And plan her murder.

What they feared was Diana having a Muslim baby with the Fayeds. They certainly didn't want that.

Plus Diana knew way too many of the Royal family's secrets. She probably knew about Prince Andrew.

Her new freedom may have represented far too much risk for them. She was an emotional person. Unlike them.

And had already 'talked' to the Press...

But only once.
But once is enough for the Royal family.

Meghan Markle needs to remember that.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

That's strange your internet went down.
T. W. said…
Yes. Very strange.

There is a rumor claiming Princess/Lady Diana was on the yacht circuit. I don't know but I doubt it. Maybe someone at the palace started that rumor.
Apple Monkey said…
TW that’s so weird re your internet. I do hope you are ok. x
T. W. said…
Thank you Apple Monkey!

Christian has been helpful and I have a follow up appointment tomorrow. People have been treating me strange as well. I have been trying to lay low so I do not make snap decisions. I have much to do and do not want to make a bad situation worse. I am positive everything will work out with God's help.

I encourage people to contact Christian for a reading.
Apple Monkey said…
TW you are always in my prayers. I hope everything works out for you. Xo
T. W. said…
Apple Monkey,

I thank you and all the Friends for your love and prayers. I am confident they will be answered.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.