Skip to main content

The Nightmare isn’t over though..


Comments

Chick'sOpinion said…
Who saw John Bercow go Berko at Members of Parliament in the UK today?

It's a performance worthy of The Royal Shakespeare Company.

He's the controversial Commons Speaker. But hes unusually capable. Of the most comedic performance. As Speaker. And he doesn't skip a beat.

Did he start out in Theatre?

He's turned political put downs into a hilarious art form.

He's been kinda accused of ranting today.
I disagree. If that's a rant in the UK. Then English politicians need to change.

Cut the crap and start showing some humour with emotion.

John Bercow Style.

The BBC need to give him his own show. He leaves Graham Norton for dead.

I always noticed British Politicians in Parliament go to some lengths to insult other. Very very politely. It's amusing in itself.

Sarcasm seems to be their sword. Swords with manners.

But this Brexit fiasco is causing the gloves to come off.

Love it.
Cordelia said…
Hoisted by his own petard
T. W. said…
Everyday of my life has been a nightmare and it continues. I’m pissed off right now. Y’all might not hear from me until next week.
Chick'sOpinion said…
T.W

What's up? Share if you think it will help. Is it health issues at the moment?

Stay focussed on the positives. Try and see them. Even when it's difficult. You know good things often come from shit situations.

Even if it's just learning.
T. W. said…
I saw a pic of Katie Price's real face on Judiciary Report. She was so beautiful!

Please pray for her, something is seriously wrong.



Katie Price Terrible Plastic Surgery Has Ruined Her Looks

FROM THE ARTICLE


Last week Price’s latest plastic surgery was revealed and it turned out terribly. Price’s face was pulled back too much and she can barely close her eyes. The incision points along her hairline and ears also became infected and started oozing pus.


[...]


Price recently made an appearance in a night club in Turkey, where she told the audience that not to use condoms as unprotected sex is more exciting.



https://www.judiciaryreport.com/katie_price_terrible_plastic_surgery_has_ruined_her_looks.htm
Chick'sOpinion said…
Cordelia

A Petard appears to be some kind of of firework.

Hmmmm. Boris is a bit of a firework. An old one. An Extra Banger, Big Noise, Triangle Wheel, Boomer.

But like old fire works. He will get banned. For being dangerous.

Can't believe I came from a generation that deemed it OK and fine...for kids to buy/handle fireworks.

And set them off. They were bloody explosives ffs. Kid's today are so much more protected.

And naturally my crazy late father loved Cracker Night. As we called it. So he could start fires. ....everywhere. Psychologists today would assess him as a Pyromaniac. It induces euphoria in them, like a high by the way.

Anyway, its called Guy Fawkes Night or Bonfire night in the UK.

Maybe thats what Boris Johnson is plotting

A Guy Fawkes gunpowder plot. Like in November 1605.

And gets arrested beneath the House Of Lords. With his plotters. He certainly has plenty of them.

Sorry, but I love English History.
T. W. said…
Hi Chick'sOpinion! Thank you for caring about me. This means more than you know. I thank God for all of the Friends.

Yes, some health things going on but at least some investigation is going on. People need to do their jobs better though.

I'm behind on schoolwork.

People are still acting strange and I am minding my P's and Q's.

I'm still tired and hungry. Aunt Flow is also here. Gotta lay low because I do not want to lose Friends.

Internet still going in and out at suspicious times. People are not paranoid if they are truly being watched...
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Yes. Katie Price has always had good looks. And lucky for her she put it to good use.

But I think now, she needs to lay off the Toy Boys. Go to Rehab. And start doing serious things in life.

She's not highly educated... nor is she an intellectual giant.

But when sober. She knows how to call a Spade a Spade. She has good business instincts too.

Rarely do you get English people so forthright like her in the public eye. And with a practical working class background.

She needs to give up her glamour puss image. And get political or something. Something more meaningful.

Putting her son severely autistic son Harvey in permanent care. And having less of that responsibility will help her alot.

He's an adult now. It's too much for her. And her younger kids.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Katie Price. You could have steam train. If you'd just lay down your tracks. You could have an aeroplane flying. If you bring your blue sky back.

And stay off the devil's dandruff.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Okay, ask angels to empower those who are looking into your health issues.

Ask for someone who is details-orientated to look deeper in the health issues. And eliminate those who don't care. Or are not very good.

When you get a small spark of inspiration. The slightest. Take hold of it. And hit the keyboard for schoolwork.

Oh and you are not paranoid by the way.

While I was researching all about Actor Corey Feldman this morning. Safari or Google closed the page I started reading. As I was on my iphone. And I just couldn't get the page back. It was bizarre.

So had to abandon that article. That never happens on my iPhone. Ever. It wasn't even an article with a pay wall.

I'm certain that article has had a disabling feature put on it. So you can't read it.

Hopefully CD will do a prediction on Corey Feldman.

My own intuition worries for Corey Feldman's safety.
But the fact is. He has alot of fans. Willing him to go on. And his disappearance or murder. Would be too obvious.
And prove his point entirely.
T. W. said…
Thank you Chick'sOpinion!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.