Skip to main content

Ermmmmmmm ..


Comments

Anonymous said…
Pamela Anderson recently got married. Two weeks later, separation.

I wonder what happened.

CAP Anonymous
Chick'sOpinion said…
Renee Zellweger will probably win for the movie Judy.

And Saorise Ronan for Little Women.

I'd say Martin Scorsese will win something for the movie The Irishman

There was some controversy about The Irishman going onto Netflix too early.

Scorsese was pissed off about that.

Because he intended the film to be seen on the big screen.

I feel like Martin Scorsese has been makin movies forever.

Isabella Rossellini should have stayed married to him

She would have had the movie career she deserved if she did.

But you know...You're under alot of pressure when you are Ingrid Bergman's daughter.

And look like her too. I guess.
T. W. said…
Hollywood Actor Joaquin Phoenix Slams Baftas For 'Systemic Racism'


VIDEO

https://youtu.be/hAh0FSfc4Ls



ARTICLE

https://mtonews.com/hollywood-actor-joaquin-phoenix-slams-baftas-for-systemic-racism
Chick'sOpinion said…
Cap Anonymous

Does Pamela Anderson get married all the time cause she loves sex. Or love. Or both?

She seems addicted to men to me.

Or is she the lonely type?

She has had problems.

She has had Hepatisis C because she shared tattoo needles with that idiot Tommy Lee.

Another dumb decision.

Though she has claimed her Hepatisis C has been cured.

But it will shorten her lifespan I think.

Her relationship with that French Footballer, Adil Rami was her most stupidest personal decision yet.
She even moved to France for him.

And it lasted 5 minutes.

I think she's chasing the ideal of love.

She's still a Canadian passport holder.

And is apparently back living back in Canada.

She should concentrate on her vegan activism. And her animal welfare activism.

She's good at that.

Not focussing on an endless parade of men. Clogging up her life.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Yes. Someone has to raise the issue of Hollywood racism. And in the Baftas.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.