Skip to main content

He he ha ha...


Comments

T. W. said…
This needs to be shared. Thank you Christian!
T. W. said…
B’Linda Gates can screw themselves.

Did anyone watch the worldwide Illuminati Ritual last night? I didn’t. Here’s some funny commentary about it.



Hilariously Bad One World Concert ends with Bill 'master' Gates P1mping V@cs

https://youtu.be/ku5WOFDoZsU
Tony said…
Ha ha glad you liked it!! 🤣🤣👍👍
Letty said…
The tanning bed had a malfunction
😂😂😂😂😂

If I worked in the White House I would lock him
Inside the tanning bed and turn the heat to
Super high!!!
Chick'sOpinion said…
Letty

Is it a tanning bed he's got?

Or is he getting spray tans?

I'm kinda perma tanned naturally. So I have never had a spray tan . Or been in a sun bed.

So if anyone who's knows the difference. And how Trump is gettin so orange so often. Please Comment.
Chick'sOpinion said…
CD Floyd Mayweather, the Boxer. Has been photographed riding around on a bike in an American city, happy as a Lark, with his entourage last week.

Not the action of a grieving man. Who's ex wife was murdered...what ....last month?

Or the actions of a man being highly suspected of murder?

Is this prick kidding himself. That he won't be charged with his ex wife's murder?

Or is he gonna get away with murder?
Chick'sOpinion said…
I think the expression to describe his condition. Is Tanorexic.

Are there support groups for these people?
T. W. said…
I think Trump is orange because his physical health is bad.

As for Mayweather, he is mentally ill, guilty, did not have a hand in the murder but is glad she is gone, or a combination of the above.
Anonymous 843 said…
Last week when I was calling upon the God of the Old Testament for vengeance on the humans who released this plague on the world, Bill Gates was first on my mind.

My elderly father had an “atypical flu” around the holidays and first of the year. Looking back, I can’t help but wonder it it were an earlier version of Covid-19. He has never, ever had this much trouble with his COPD and/or respiratory issues.

I have such mixed feelings about even sharing our situation when so many have died and so many are in far more dire circumstances. Nevertheless, a good decent man who worked hard all his life is in even more fragile condition and has suffered physically and mentally.
T. W. said…
Anonymous 843

I’m sorry your father was ill but I’m glad he is still alive.

Trust & believe God will render justice. It will take time for us to see it but in hindsight it will come quickly.

I’ve been having strange dreams THEY are up to no good. But God made a way for us to escape the future problems. THEY will have to account for what they’ve been doing.
neme amber said…
Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on nativehealthclinic@gmail.com, or whatsapp +2348140073965 I,m neme amber and you can get in touch with me via nemeamber@gmail.com..Contact him for help at Herpes virus HIV/AIDS CANCER COPD BRAIN TUMOR All kind of virus and disease

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.